Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

bpr

Hi Zerodha,

This is regarding this

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-tra...l-hit-w-out-price-reaching-trigger-price.html

and

http://tradingqna.com/2492/placed-order-which-executed-price-charts-amibroker-other-chart

I do understand the trades are real , infact it happened to me couple of times. And the real issue is datafeed is inaccurate and technology limitation blah blah..

So My question is on the datafeed.

In the above case forget about the NESTPLUS chart data feed
, we can clearly see NSE tame data feed is also not capturing the trade and thus the OHLC values are inaccurate.
If NSE Tame data is inaccurate then whom to trust. I also compared NSE tame with other datafeed such as esignal the OHLC values for a sample 5 minute chart and there are a lot of variation.

Coming to NEST plus chart ? how accurate is this datafeed? why would anyone use this? or not use this?

why should somebody subscribe to esignal or global datafeeds vs some of the free /cheap datafeed alternative looks to me all datafeed are wrong.

Can we measure the correctness of datafeed one vs another? if not this is all point less.

No body is providing tick by tick data. Again somebody asked the real question on your qna thread that even if all ticks may not be visible the correct OHLC values of a completed candle of a particular timeframe is desired?

what is your take on this?

If my understanding is correct their are 2 datafeeds in NEST
one which refreshes the price of all instrument (Lets call this the trading datafeed) based on which all trades are done.
and the other which produces the NEST chart. (NEST datafeed)
Had they been the same data feed then there would not be a difference.

can you confirm on this?

Your new platform is coming. The same q will arise.
what kind of datafeed you will provide with your own platform and how accurate that will be?

Zerodha,

Not able to change the Stop loss price for cover orders from the web application. This issue has been pending for quite some time. For people who trade behind firewalls and cannot use the Nest desktop software, it is highly inconvenient not being able to move the stop loss.
Can you please get this issue resolved soon.

Thanks

LivetoTrade

Zerodha. in crown.in, I am able to see the general sentiment, but, is there an option to see users + their sentiment?

LivetoTrade

Zerodha, please implement a single sign on feature across all your websites/forums.
I guess this may have security issues, earlier there were posts about Zerodha saving passwords in txt format.

Zerodha may please help clarify.

cinderblock

I think the crowd index would be a contra-indicator.

Much like the Mini-nifty which was discontinued, I think, for precisely this reason that it acted like a contra-indicator. Markets move so as to cause maximum pain for the small investor / trader.