Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

It did not come even on Monday morning.

In back office its still showing Pending status.

I called your customer care and he said it'll come by Tuesday.

I raised withdraw request on Friday evening.....after that 2 full days passed ( Saturday and Monday). ........ Why its taking long time ?
I have Axis Bank a/c
If you've placed a request on Friday after we've processed the requests for the day, it would be considered only on Monday evening because Saturdays ad Sundays no payouts are processed. If its processed on Monday evening, you'd get the funds latest by Tuesday.

megapixel

f you've placed a request on Friday after we've processed the requests for the day, it would be considered only on Monday evening because Saturdays ad Sundays no payouts are processed. If its processed on Monday evening, you'd get the funds latest by Tuesday.
Reply With Quote.
Thanks for the clarification.

Is there any way you can provide the smarttrader platform, original of IL&FS ?

Charts are so easy in it, Nest is no where near it. It was very fast loading the charts. There was no restrictions of no of scrips or watchlist.

user defined columns too worked well unlike in Nest where there are many errors.

It would have been better if you had provided Smarttrader instead of Nest.

Zerodha

Is there any way you can provide the smarttrader platform, original of IL&FS ?

Charts are so easy in it, Nest is no where near it. It was very fast loading the charts. There was no restrictions of no of scrips or watchlist.

user defined columns too worked well unlike in Nest where there are many errors.

It would have been better if you had provided Smarttrader instead of Nest.
IL&FS had sold the entire broking business to HSBC along with technology.

Yes, that is true and HSBC closed the trading business in India.

But what happened to that trading platform? Who developed it for them (ILFS developed it and soled to hsbc ?) But since hsbc is not in the business anymore can't someone (like you) takeover the platform?

I think it would your worthwhile and to the benefit of your clients.

r:clapping:

arcus

Yeah, I agree.

Since Zerodha is finding it very difficult to create their own trading platfom, I think it would be better if they tie up with another broker to use their trading platform technology.

IL&FS trading platform is a very good one, maybe you guys could buy it from HSBC...

hi, the trading chart in your new back office is a nice way to keep a tab of the trades done on a particular day. it doesn't seem to be functional over the last couple of days. any prob?

bpr

@Zerodha
What is your future roadmap for algo trading?
As you have knowingly opted out of symphony, Is your new platform will provide algo capability to retail trader?
Are you bringing some other platform specifically for algo?

If yes then give us more details with approx time frame.
Also specify how it will be better/worse than the present algo providers. :)