Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Gandhar.

Hi Zerodha,
Today i have experienced a technical problem in zerodha trader like some one elsewhere in this tread stated,when i sell to close the sbin option ,the trade was executed but not shown in the order book and in the trade book ,after reconcile also it did not show so again i sold it ,when i log out and again login the order book shows two trades for sell instead of one.this way i incur loss as i have to cover the other one.If the platform is buggy the low brokerage advantage is vanish in losing trades because of probelms in platform.so please take steps to rectify the problems.
regards
M Prakash
its happening every day
cant tolerate it, it can wipe ur acc in 1 day and zerodha not even bothering to answer this query?:mad:

Again today ZT not updating quotes after pre-market. Why is it happening almost every alternative day...I should have stick with NOW
Correct, it happened today. I had to restart it for the quotes to update and also to see the order book. Pre-opening rates were okay. Sometime between 9:07 and 9:15 it goofed up. AGAIN!

@Zerodha

Have you fixed Admin Positions display in any newer version? The original purchase price is always changed to whatever the last day's closing price was. Also, I would like to see trades lined individually and the positions not added up. For example, if I traded 4 times in any options series, it will add up all the positions and show as average buy price/average sell price, etc.

its happening every day
cant tolerate it, it can wipe ur acc in 1 day and zerodha not even bothering to answer this query?:mad:
Yes. It scares the **** out of me, so now I always check after I enter the order and immediately log out and log in if it is not appearing.:annoyed:

Also, please fix your Admin Positions display. I would like my trades lined up individually and not added up. If I trade thrice in a particular option series, it just adds all those positions. Also, the buy price of a position carried from before is changed to whatever the closing price was yesterday and that is another irritation with P/L not reflecting correct.

its happening every day
I got the reply from zerodha stating that the issue was due to internet disconnection or drop in internet connection ,though i may not be sure about this(because market watch updating at the time of issue),they asked me in these troubled times to re-login and reconcile to see the missing orders in order book also adviced me to uncheck the quick login at start up.
In my opinion zerodha has to work with omneysys to find a workaround so that these problems do not occur (even when there is a momentary disconnection in net ,after the connection was up the market watch would update prices right! the same way the order book should update orders status).even web based platforms like geojit i haven't encountered the problem like these. in my humble opinion they have to work to improve their system .If these these problems reoccurs then and there then there is no point in talking about low brokerage as your losing trades by system failure will wipe out low brokerage advantage.

regards
M Prakash

Last edited:

Gandhar.

I got the reply from zerodha stating that the issue was due to internet disconnection or drop internet connection ,though i may not be sure about this(because market watch updating at the time of issue),they asked me in these troubled times to re-login and reconcile to see the missing orders in order book also adviced me to uncheck the quick login at start up.
In my opinion zerodha has to work with omneysys to find a workaround so that these problems do not occur (even when there is a momentary disconnection in net ,after the connection was up the market watch would update prices right! the same way the order book should update orders status).even web based platforms like geojit i haven't encountered the problem like these. in my humble opinion they have to work to improve their system .If these these problems reoccurs then and there then there is no point in taking about low brokerage as your losing trades by system failure will wipe out low brokerage advantage.

regards
M Prakash
they also told me to reconcile or relogin after loggin out
but thats a horrible solution and causes waste of time
i think its some problem @ their end rather than of our connections