Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

hello zerodha
you have not supplied me the CM BP Id(8-digit) on my client master sheet. But it is utmost essential to register with speed-e services provided by NSDL. How can I get the authentication paper from you ? What are the merits and demerits and associated charges which are applicable by you for using "speed-e" ?
Speed-e is still not very popular, can you shoot an email to [email protected], we will get someone from ILFS(the DP service provider) to answer this for you.

krab

I want to use NSE NOW MY strategy tool and back test, I am using zerodha trading account, but i am not able to do it, in another forum there is a post to use my strategy in zerodtha trader, if you search google "A Cool Strategy for those who use Nest Trader" you will find it. seniors and zerodha, please help and it will be useful for all NSE NOW users

manishchan

I want to use NSE NOW MY strategy tool and back test, I am using zerodha trading account, but i am not able to do it, in another forum there is a post to use my strategy in zerodtha trader, if you search google "A Cool Strategy for those who use Nest Trader" you will find it. seniors and zerodha, please help and it will be useful for all NSE NOW users
Open chart - right clicl and in straetegy u can add..

Zerodha

Krab,

This section has everything u need to know to get this strategy live, and backtest, and go live...

megapixel

hello zerodha
you have not supplied me the CM BP Id(8-digit) on my client master sheet. But it is utmost essential to register with speed-e services provided by NSDL. How can I get the authentication paper from you ? What are the merits and demerits and associated charges which are applicable by you for using "speed-e" ?
what is speed-e ?

How one gets benefit with this ?

Last edited: