Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

hmmm
just checked
zero brokerage for equity delivery trades
otherwise 20 per trade
Refundable through the 30 day challenge. I think that's what the member meant earlier.

Fyers yet to obtain own DP licence. Many traderji members think their present DP is an additional risk factor for delivery trades.

Why not change to Interactive Brokers? They do not trade against own clients.

Trading in own account is one possible reason of this thread's brokerage's platform failing so often. During adverse market situations, they simply cut off clients till they square off own positions, never bothering the resulting loss of its own clients.

Complacency is a good habit, till the empire collapsing one fine day

kaly422000

Fyers yet to obtain own DP licence. Many traderji members think their present DP is an additional risk factor for delivery trades.

Why not change to Interactive Brokers? They do not trade against own clients.

Trading in own account is one possible reason of this thread's brokerage's platform failing so often. During adverse market situations, they simply cut off clients till they square off own positions, never bothering the resulting loss of its own clients.

Complacency is a good habit, till the empire collapsing one fine day
as a platform fyers is stable enough . but only thirty day intraday backfill but they sud sooner intro their own dp

kaly422000

recently i am facing" unhandled exception" window error in pi frequently while logging. have to uninstall dot net 4.7.1 and some time reinstall pi. is dot net 4.7.1 in window 7 unstable or cause for this unhandled exception error? any one help

recently i am facing" unhandled exception" window error in pi frequently while logging. have to uninstall dot net 4.7.1 and some time reinstall pi. is dot net 4.7.1 in window 7 unstable or cause for this unhandled exception error? any one help
After the update that you mention, is PI stable enough or should I choose Nest itself

kaly422000

After the update that you mention, is PI stable enough or should I choose Nest itself
as per features pi wud be gr88 but have some bugs that may give u good headeche. nest trader is stable but u dont have that chart features and other feature that pi have. recently in my system i am facing occational "unhandled exception" error during logging. may be due to i have merged to dot net 4.7.2 from dot net 4.5(it seems to me). reinstalltion of pi or dot net resolved it temporaryly. if u like pi software then can choose sasonline.

Thanks, I got more clarity from a couple of different threads and for now will stick to a charting tool separately.
as per features pi wud be gr88 but have some bugs that may give u good headeche. nest trader is stable but u dont have that chart features and other feature that pi have. recently in my system i am facing occational "unhandled exception" error during logging. may be due to i have merged to dot net 4.7.2 from dot net 4.5(it seems to me). reinstalltion of pi or dot net resolved it temporaryly. if u like pi software then can choose sasonline.