Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

superman

Approx 1 lac for a sub-broker ... refer Pankaj Jain ....speedearning.com
Obviously to get clients you need an edge.. :)
Sub broker again has to depend upon broker for everything right :(

I need to somehow put all load to NSE itself so that no customer can blame me :p:D

I will be in charge of only fund deposit and withdraw and some boring back office works but everything else should be taken care by NSE (RMS limits, Delivery, Square off, user password reset, margins , etc etc) .. Is it possible or I am being too lazy ? :p

TraderGYO

I need to somehow put all load to NSE itself so that no customer can blame me :p:D

I will be in charge of only fund deposit and withdraw and some boring back office works but everything else should be taken care by NSE (RMS limits, Delivery, Square off, user password reset, margins , etc etc) .. Is it possible or I am being too lazy ? :p
I would say that you are mildly optimistic.

Raj232

I feel everything goes and sits with the NSE itself. Broker should not be doing anything in between except checking that the client has the money to meet obligations. But at least if you contact him on info regarding sub-broker / broker he might be able to guide you :) or at least point you in the right direction.

superman

I feel everything goes and sits with the NSE itself. Broker should not be doing anything in between except checking that the client has the money to meet obligations. But at least if you contact him on info regarding sub-broker / broker he might be able to guide you :) or at least point you in the right direction.
Cool thanks :)

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader

Seems like big move is coming today
Yes, Z terminal hanging volatility indicator succeed again. :p
Two big one-way volatile move within first 3 hours, and bounced back from clear support(see prev high).

MORNING SHOWS THE DAY! NEW MARKET VOLATILITY INDICATOR. :up: