Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

22:15 hours : But the ledger is still not updated for today.

This is one major drawback with Zerodha. Even worse, the ledger often gives weird results.

1522169167387.png

Some brokers raise a JV at the end of the day, even before the files are received from NSE. All the charges are calculated as per pre-defined formulae. So why make the client wait so much.

Zerodha is also the last to send out contract notes.

With all the innovations stuff, this is one huge downer.

Raj232

22:15 hours : But the ledger is still not updated for today.

This is one major drawback with Zerodha. Even worse, the ledger often gives weird results.

View attachment 24488
Some brokers raise a JV at the end of the day, even before the files are received from NSE. All the charges are calculated as per pre-defined formulae. So why make the client wait so much.

Zerodha is also the last to send out contract notes.

With all the innovations stuff, this is one huge downer.
Probably this needs to be explained to Zerodha in some different language ... lol..
Even these basic things are lacking, not sure whats taken them backwards to such an extent .... :)

... that has only given way to more competition ... which is good for the public in a way ... :)

anyone using streak .. pls tell charges and your user experience.?
Hi,
During the trial it's free, simple testing on a robust server that doesn't slow down. 200 tests per day. Only, avoid complex strategies and indicators like volume increase. I tried it and back testing was good.
Afterwards, Rs.500 per month.

I also tried the alerts feature. Found it necessary to be at the trading desk, because you need to evaluate each signal that the system provides.

Last edited:
Sigh.. once again there is something hinky in my ledger. There is an extra entry for Rs. 9871 debit, and even the credit entry has the description for "Debtors"...

1522687544720.png

There should be only one entry for Rs. 314 credit.. Have written to them. Of course, the customer support is closed at present.

Will check the contract note at late night and see what next.

But looks like tomorrow is screwed because of half margin available.

If any zerodha customers are reading this, please check your ledger for any discrepancies and let us know here.

Raj232

Sigh.. once again there is something hinky in my ledger. There is an extra entry for Rs. 9871 debit, and even the credit entry has the description for "Debtors"...
There should be only one entry for Rs. 314 credit.. Have written to them. Of course, the customer support is closed at present.
Will check the contract note at late night and see what next.
But looks like tomorrow is screwed because of half margin available.
If any zerodha customers are reading this, please check your ledger for any discrepancies and let us know here.
Unbelievable.. hope this is not their revenge strategy.:) .. please also check your tradebook for the day.

Unbelievable.. hope this is not their revenge strategy.:) .. please also check your tradebook for the day.
Checked everything, Admin positions, RMS, Orderbook, Tradebook .... wrote to them. Sent all the screenshots.

1522689069395.png

Notice one more thing. The ledger shows "Financial Year 2017". So, I think that some trainee accountant is practising chinese accounting over there.