Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Raj232

Today I reinstalled Pi but i was getting wearied error. Anybody knows how to resolve this?

View attachment 23995
The PI errors are there for quite a while .. almost 6-8 months. Seems something to do with Dot Net updates. PI is no longer in focus.. no further development either. The Support staff are clueless, but nevertheless give it a try to contact them :)

Raj232

It looks like Zerodha launched an algo trading partnership about a month ago, called Streak. Did they announce it here?

Details: https://zerodha.com/z-connect/zerod.../introducing-streak-algo-trade-without-coding
STREAK is just alerts, NOT Algo.. they keep using the term Algo trading as it seems its more popular. I havnt seen auto placement of orders yet.. maybe post if you find it.

It is similar to alerts in PI except that this is a web based solution whose functionality is not there in KITE, seems to be an addon by a partner ..
Youtube video : watch?v=s_lDiBJ_es4

.. but will need to find out / confirm if any charges or costs are associated with it :)

Last edited:

Raj232

Hi I am facing problem in Zerodha for selling far otm options of weekly banknifty when I called them they are telling their exchange limit is fully utilised my query is wheather anybody is having same problem with other brokers please let me know thanks.
Not faced this issue , but maybe you can post which option strike, so others can also reply in case they traded it. :)

Faced a funny problem with bracket orders today. The target got achieved (after I had modified it) but the stoploss order didn't get cancelled automatically. Called them, they said that I had manually cancelled the target order. The problem got solved with their RMS team squaring off the pending order.

But the point is, how come a user was able to cancel a bracket order (the target order) ?? Shouldn't happen.

upload_2018-2-16_11-42-9.png

This is just for the members' information. Screwups can happen with auto/algo trading too.