Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

superman

Kite is horrible ! You can trade only on silent days . I was not able to trade at all in KITE and KITE3 for several hours. Every time it says no response from server. Instead of focusing on these, zerodha has become startup factory launching so many new things which in my humble opinion wont produce a dime in profits ! Hope zerodha creates a new startup which works on kite ! 20rs per order is quite good amount and zerodha is treating us like second class citizen by not offering a good service during time of need

Raj232

And lets not talk about backoffice ! I can go on and on all regarding their horrible backoffice which will be offline half the time !
!!
I think its high time to give them a call and refer them back to traderji board, they are only looking here for new customers rather than taking positive feedback.

champ

Whole day the mobile trading app was not working properly and had to incur huge loss. The Banknifty sell order placed around 170 got executed at 110. The customer care people when called at 2:30 PM informed that they have not heard any issue whole day and I thought initially the problem was with my network. They said they will arrange a call back from their technical team which never happened. Day by day their services are getting worse and they are claiming they are one of the leading brokerage houses in India..
I am not seeing any reply from their team member for several days in this forum which clarifies that they are least bothered about any negative genuine comments as they have grown bigger now. Need to seriously look for an alternative option..

Raj232

Whole day the mobile trading app was not working properly and had to incur huge loss. The Banknifty sell order placed around 170 got executed at 110. The customer care people when called at 2:30 PM informed that they have not heard any issue whole day and I thought initially the problem was with my network. They said they will arrange a call back from their technical team which never happened. Day by day their services are getting worse and they are claiming they are one of the leading brokerage houses in India..
I am not seeing any reply from their team member for several days in this forum which clarifies that they are least bothered about any negative genuine comments as they have grown bigger now. Need to seriously look for an alternative option..
The mobile app is not reliable at all. Nobody knows whats going on with that, so always place "limit" orders on mobile app. Whether it is zerodha or the exchange, they know that the connection is from a mobile device, and give the lowest price, purposefully or not, is not known, but to keep yourself safe for future, avoid using mobile for placing market orders.

Better call zerohda up again and ask for ticket number, or raise a ticket online with them. Anyways, their answer will be to contact you networkprovider /ISP. :)

Last edited:

columbus

KITE.3 is horrible compared to KITE.2 as of now.

columbus

KITE.3 is rather released hurriedly .None of the buttons are working smoothly.( Needs to be clicked repeatedly. Not ONE click is enough.Funny !!!!!)Chart POP-UP is not working at all.