Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

ap*

Sorry for the large image size. Will put the video up on YouTube in the evening and post a link here. For over 15 min the prices were consistently different on both accounts. Not like one of them was stuck and the other moving. Both were moving in tandem with each other 30 points apart. Both accounts accepting orders and inputs.

This is so unfair. TSO has its own thread here, still people are posting in Z's thread.
I am getting confused, this thread looks like new broker finding thread instead of zerodha's thread. :lol: :confused:

Very soon I suspect traderji will close this thread it this continues.

When was the last time Zerodha gave Darshan on this thread . . .

Anyway for months on now they are ignoring most (all) of the posts, and answering very selectively . . .

With the current state of affairs with Zerodha, even if TJ closes this thread,
new ones dedicated to Zerodha Complaints will surely spring up :lol:

Happy :)

Subhadip

Just a question to whoever want to answer:

Why we r not shifting out from Zerodha..

Myself also, still some money left at Zerodha...strange.. after so many problem, still we r with Z.

I can not understand my own behaviour.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader

Myself also, still some money left at Zerodha...strange.. after so many problem, still we r with Z.

:lol:
psychology of 1st love(Z..first true discount broker)..then brakeup.. and hate story...
but you can never forget your first love & lost love..

Raj232

Zerodha has stooped to a new low today. Two accounts with them both have different prices for future and spot. And for options. Both the accounts having mismatched prices that are 30-40 points difference in bank nifty. God help traders that are using this junk of a program called pi.
Thats not New Low... that is the standard level :lol:
New low happens once a week when there is a bit of volatility and everything freezes up... and they put up a hilarious excuse as usual :D:D:D

Last edited:

Raj232

I had the same problem.. did not withdraw any funds, thinking that ONE day those funds will come handy in case of certain volatile market moves.

... but whenever there are some volatile moves, the trading terminal freezes up.. so did not trade with Z for a couple of months and they suddenly sent all the money back to my bank account..
... so done with Z as of now.. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Raj232

After seeing your post, I just looked at their webinars on youtube, & not only do they have chart-trading but even option-chains & option-strategies, which is fantastic for Indian traders; although I have to say that I'm a bit skeptical because I did see on their thread that they were also having issues with their infrastructure, so I don't know if I'd be jumping from a frying pan into the fire. :rofl: Anyways, thank you very much for your suggestion.
I agree, there are frying pans and fires everywhere... but which one to choose and which NOT to choose.. depends on the individual. I hope there will be improvements with the Frying pan ... if it is fire I would leave it altogether. :clap::clap:

But still their developer API is available for Rs 750 per month ONLY !!!
https://upstox.com/developer/pricing.html

While one broker is just milking the Cow, the others are ramping up pretty well and pretty fast :)
Hope that Zerodha will notice and give them a good run with the competition ...