Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I am using RKSV since last 5 yrs. Never faced NEST terminal issue with them till now.Can't say abt their UPSTOX web platform since i am not using it.

Brokerage Rs 20 per trade.

Payin instant. Pay out before 8.45 am same day. After mkt hr next day.

Never faced any downtime.

They use 2 isp TATA And Bharti. If one down Use another :D

thanks jd1234
I will ask for few other guys opinion
and if everything is fine and transparent
will shift to RKSV as soon as possible
so next 1/2 days in gathering information about them
other information regarding them and final decision will be shared here

rksv has faced same issue in past that was my reason for leaving rksv

fxarun there is no stable and good broker

each one has there own problem and disadvantage..

this problem only can be solved if one white elephant from we trader comes in front and make s a new company
with new technology .thats what atlest i think .

Last edited:
Ok, what I feel that ISP issue was BS !! They did a server reboot after a hot-fix (the $hit that we do as techie when the $hit has already hit the fan). But seems the issue (pending order etc) is still not fixed. May be someone left the org or leave and current team does not know how to fix.

Nitin: You owe us an explaination. This is not just done.
Totally agree Tuna, it is not an ISP issue. It has got to do with their servers. As a protocol Z is known to first blame every TD&H other than their own shortcomings. The first place the buck passes is the ISP.

Nithin does owe us an explanation and he's too good at doing that. Don't worry he will manage to convince us all or politely and humbly accept something wrong somewhere and assure non repeatance. He's managed to keep me on board for so long despite having so many grudge against Z on different occasions in past that I sometimes doubt my sexual orientation.:lol::lol:. I guess I am just short of keeping his photo in my wallet. :rofl::rofl: