Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

bpr

it seems u do not watch ask/bid quantities before placing orders. :lol: :lol:
I checked the DOM it was showing yesterdays data though it was not updating...not easy to detect..I put a limit order looking at the stale dom :rofl:

there should be a red/green button on the corner in kite showing current market status on or off.

Noting fancy no labels very minimalistic indicator will help

@Zerodha

pannet1

I checked the DOM it was showing yesterdays data though it was not updating...not easy to detect..I put a limit order looking at the stale dom :rofl:

there should be a red/green button on the corner in kite showing current market status on or off.

Noting fancy no labels very minimalistic indicator will help

@Zerodha
That's like inviting trouble for Z cos many time something is not working. When there is a volatality and system freezes imagine when the entire user base calls Z..

With present setup. We check our internet line, change browser, do speed test, change the PC, complain in traderji. By the time the issue gets solved itself and meanwhile only few feels like complaining. :D

bpr

That's like inviting trouble for Z cos many time something is not working. When there is a volatality and system freezes imagine when the entire user base calls Z..

With present setup. We check our internet line, change browser, do speed test, change the PC, complain in traderji. By the time the issue gets solved itself and meanwhile only few feels like complaining. :D
i am talking about market on/off not other issues. nse site has it in upper right corner but a minimalistic version would do

pannet1

Another good news.

I have managed to download Z my option trades from Z since I started trading with them (July last year) and then upload the data into mysql database and then do some PHP, javascript, google chart thing and create a equity curve. Well its not yet ready to import other trader's data but theoretically it is not impossible. Since I am importing data into Mysql with admin privileges, I cannot import other trader's data.

If anyone is interested and capable of hosting it in their own PHP/MYSQL server please let me know.

You have more details here
Re posting here in Z thread so that more people know it. Hope its OK.

Raj232

@Zerodha,

Could you guide on the error thats comes up quite often in Zerodha Kite platform :

Error fetching quote:400
Screenshot is attached. This error shows up once in 2-3 days, not quite sure what is amiss.

Attachments

Zerodha

@Zerodha,

Could you guide on the error thats comes up quite often in Zerodha Kite platform :

Error fetching quote:400
Screenshot is attached. This error shows up once in 2-3 days, not quite sure what is amiss.
Can you tell me which scrip you're seeing this for? Will have it checked ASAP.

Zerodha

Hi, I wanted to make a small withdrawal back to my bank A/c but Q is showing funds as 0 even though Kite is showing the right amount; so, if I place a withdrawal request anyway, will it go through by the end of the day? :(
If you've sold shares today, the fund will be withdrawable only on t+2. You need to look at the "Withdrawal balance" column on the funds page in Q to see what amount you can withdraw.

Raj232

Can you tell me which scrip you're seeing this for? Will have it checked ASAP.
Saw this message several times today. It happens if we view the chart of a different scrip.

Saw the same for Banknfity Futures (March) and ICICIBANK and SBIN scrips.

Thanks !:thumb: