Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

TradeOptions

q.zerodha is not working properly.It is showing 502 bad gateway error frequently.Due to this, I can not able to place my withdrawl request before 7.30 pm cutoff time on thursday.I have non hdfc bank account.so money will be credited only on monday.Maintaing backoffice is a BASIC function.Successs should bring more responsibility not more complacency.
Anyway today is a bank holiday. No NEFT transactions today, will happen on Monday only.
11-12 oct is neft holiday so you will get money on 13OCT.
NEFT Holiday means the same thing as the Normal Bank Holidays, or if it is something different ? :confused: Can someone please explain.

Thanks and regards

kainiteh

What new do you want from Zerodha? Let us know by filling this form.

Dear Zerodha,
I am describing below requirement which is in my mind for so long,

Can we get Widgets in Kite as like in OMNESYS NEST Platform of Zerodha?
I made some layout for reference as shown below, There are some Vital points which make Web trading platform to next small step

1. Efficient use of Screen Space and friendly to Laptop Screens

2. One stop to manage everything instead of switching windows, it will be very useful in the case of Volatile market or News driven market

3. I will accept kite become somewhat weighted platform, so Provide option to manage Widget and other user may use to basic Kite layout.
Tweaking HTML code for this change will take little resource :cool:

P.S: I think we are moving to 4G and 5G, Light weights are not much important (my personal opinion)
Below image is tweaked of OMNESYS NEST and Kite Platform

Last edited:

bpr

Dear Zerodha,
I am describing below requirement which is in my mind for so long,

Can we get Widgets in Kite as like in OMNESYS NEST Platform of Zerodha?
I made some layout for reference as shown below, There are some Vital points which make Web trading platform to next small step

1. Efficient use of Screen Space and friendly to Laptop Screens

2. One stop to manage everything instead of switching windows, it will be very useful in the case of Volatile market or News driven market

3. I will accept kite become somewhat weighted platform, so Provide option to manage Widget and other user may use to basic Kite layout.
Tweaking HTML code for this change will take little resource :cool:

P.S: I think we are moving to 4G and 5G, Light weights are not much important (my personal opinion)
Below image is tweaked of OMNESYS NEST and Kite Platform

As it stands now during volatile time Kite times outs and stops working redesigning won't help buddy...focus on the root cause..backed infrastructure scalability.

Next They need to provide trade from charts which will allow to enter trade with least amount of time also reduce erroneous trade entry.

Also Price ladder DOM

kainiteh

As it stands now during volatile time Kite times outs and stops working redesigning won't help buddy...focus on the root cause..backed infrastructure scalability.

Next They need to provide trade from charts which will allow to enter trade with least amount of time also reduce erroneous trade entry.

Also Price ladder DOM
Accepted ,
But Widget is very basic entity for dynamic use of platform!
Widgets are age old in view of technology and coding aspect

I may add, Trade from chart should have able to move the
order lines as overlay in chart & not like in PI where user need to
double click, Input new value and Hit enter from Entry or Modification
I am too excited how trade from chart will going to happen HTML
here KITE design and coded in HTML

Tradovate
Tradovate is really Awesome, It have all feature I am expecting for!
It may great reference for modification, Thanks for Sharing!

Last edited:

TradeOptions

bpr