Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

rrrajguru

Milkyblack , toingpoing,

How can you say such things. Dont you know Z has worked so hard to achieve such great reputation. They are the only one in the entire brokerage industry that work so hard that its puts other brokers at shame.

you are ruining their hard earned reputation by making such comments.

The customers don't matter , only Z and its reputation matters. So please don't say anything bad about them. They will take you to court if they wish.

if you lose money because of them , its your fault.
:lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

Hi
Anyone using NSE NOW terminal for trading. Today I tried to update it to latest version NOW 1.13.3.5. On clicking NOW icon file it throwing error as shown in the image. The irony is NestTool.dll already exists in NOW previous version folder and also NOW previous version is no more working. Please suggest a solution. Thanks

Attachments

Subhadip

Hi
Anyone using NSE NOW terminal for trading. Today I tried to update it to latest version NOW 1.13.3.5. On clicking NOW icon file it throwing error as shown in the image. The irony is NestTool.dll already exists in NOW previous version folder and also NOW previous version is no more working. Please suggest a solution. Thanks
Use kite please.

TracerBullet

Hi
This is direct replacement for NOW.exe. Its not installler. So copy paste it in your now folder. It runs fine, tested yesterday.

Usually I sympathize and support fellow traders, but how can Zerodha be blamed here for something you guys are doing by choice!! I mean, did they force you guys to trade with themselves?

Choices and alternatives to Zero' are available, then why waste so much time in whining about Zero's endemic system and technical problems? And now a days they do not even bother to visit this thread.

Trading is a focus and alertness demanding occupation, we all now. So surely we traders can do without this unscrupulous distraction called Zerodha. No??

Yours truly :)

rrrajguru

Usually I sympathize and support fellow traders, but how can Zerodha be blamed here for something you guys are doing by choice!! I mean, did they force you guys to trade with themselves?

Choices and alternatives to Zero' are available, then why waste so much time in whining about Zero's endemic system and technical problems? And now a days they do not even bother to visit this thread.

Trading is a focus and alertness demanding occupation, we all now. So surely we traders can do without this unscrupulous distraction called Zerodha. No??

Yours truly :)
Today or tomorrow that thing will happen. Right thing you have pointed out. The choices and alternatives. I think many have started searching for suitable choices and suitable alternatives. Only it is a matter of time.

So many big big companies having crore crore rupees turn overs have simply vanished into air. Now their stock price are hovering around mere 5 rs. - 10 rs. Let Zero not visit the thread. Time will tell the result.

arora

Yes, Zerodha sucks these days. because of them i lost 5000 rupees. here's what happened

I was holding Buy position in nifty future. normally to carry overnight I always hedge my overnight positions. So i tried to sell Call option arround 3:27 (NRML Order). I was shocked to see order was not executing at market price. it remain open pending.

Ok than i called zerodha, it was just 3 min left for market close. there executive told me to log out and log in. I was like Bro if i will do this by that time market will close. I told him my zpin and client id he was not able to cancel or modify that particular order , By that time market got closed.
And next day gap down happens, As my position was not hedge because of them i lost 5000 rupees,

There Kite platform was showing order placed successfully , but it reality nothing was happening .

These ******** have target to reach 1 million mark account opened. this how they will gonna reach this mark. Oh mr. nitin kamath , If you are reading this . if you can't handle technologies don't provide them For us Only NOW is sufficient to make money. We don't need your bullshit PI Kite. No professional trader will use your PI charts they already sucks. I pay 2000 per month for charts data because your PI charts is of no use

You guys have stopped visiting this thread. why you can't handle criticism. when people were praising tub to do minute mein reply ata tha....what happen now ...

Friends advise me some premier broker . I don't care about brokerage . because i am swing trader , My trades are near about 10 in month

comm4300

why isn't kite.zerodha.com loading?

Update :

kite loads, asks 2FA questions. and then this...

reflects casual attitude.

If enough testing wasn't done, should not have launched the new kite.

again : new error this time...

Reason: logged in finally....postions [price] appear weird.

Last edited: