Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Brill

ZT is better than PI. in PI there were frequent issues,
For me Pi never gave any problem after the official release. Only issue is chart data. the high/low of a bar is incorrectly shown whenever there is a sudden move. As per Zerodha, it is impossible to catch all the ticks and so this problem.

Also unable to link/get the data from Pi to excel. from ZT there is some utility

Regards

Subhadip

Hi Sir,

how can we make use of this? If I a have 5Lacs and invest in Liquid bees, can we pledge some part and use that for intra day trading?

Is there any charges for Pledging? How it works?

Thanks
Yes buy Liquid bees of five lakh. You can pledge full or any amount. After 10% haircut you will get all the amount which can be used for FNO and option selling. Not option buying or not and share buying.

Charges 60 rs in pledging and 60 rs for depledging

Hi, when I draw support and Resistance lines, it's getting vanished when I close and reopened the PI, is thr any way we can save it? The default colour of horizontal line is blue, can I able to change the colour for different lines?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

If Zerodha can provide email alert when interest charges are incurred under the head "Delayed payment (interest) charges", this will be helpful for its customers. Currently this charges gets reflected in the backoffice and deducted only on monthly basis.

An email alert every time this charge is incurred will help Zerodha customers to take action in the subsequent days to bring cash or sell shares to remedy the situation.

Note: "Delayed payment (interest) charges" are incurred only by customers who make use of shares as collateral for taking position in F&O.

bpr

Announcing Kite connect for Individual use. Among the many things we are doing@Zerodha, this is what we are most excited about.

If you know programming, this is something for you.

http://zerodha.com/z-connect/tradezerodha/kite/kite-connect-apis-for-programmatic-access
so exchnage approved fully automated trading for retail Ok now..is there any catch

If yes then why not make Pi bridge fully automated trade?

More choice always better ..

2000 for API is ok. but 2000 for Data bit too much especially when the quality is not that gr8.

2000 for both would be gr8 pricing or provide real tick by tick data and charge appropriately ...

Last edited:

Brill

In Pi quotes were coming slow / stuck. is it only for me. Happened after 1:00pm
Logged out and logged in still not very smooth

vijkris

Learner and Follower
In Pi quotes were coming slow / stuck. is it only for me. Happened after 1:00pm
Logged out and logged in still not very smooth
i also got delayed quotes. mine reliance net prob also.