Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

yusi

Re: Contract notes

Yep, today/tomm, both date and segment will be in subject.
Perhaps you are missing the point about date (other than it being in the Subject: ) ...

The email header does contain this line where MDaemon (?) receives it:
X-MDArrival-Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 18:35:06 +0530

However, when forwarding it to the final recipient, the email header has:
To: <snip>
Subject: Contract notes (Equity)

It should also add a line such as:
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 19:26:24 +0530

[Will not nitpick about 'notes' being plural in the subject]

Zerodha @kite

The chart of stocks that where split should ideally be shown with the rates downsized rather than displaying the data as usual.

Fo ex: infy was split, but chart displays the rates before the split and the new rates (half). This shows as huge drop and the indicators many not be correct.

see if you correct this problem.

Compare Kite chart with that of economic times. ECT shows the chart after correcting the old rates in the ratio of split.

Your word is a promise. If you can't do it, do not say it!

Shame on you guys.!!
They did start mentioning the segment from the day they said they will. No need to criticize unnecessarily. If you are receiving the mail without the segment mentioned in the subject, please post a screenshot.

They did start mentioning the segment from the day they said they will. No need to criticize unnecessarily. If you are receiving the mail without the segment mentioned in the subject, please post a screenshot.
Where is the DATE? I trade only on Equity and on a daily basis. It doesn't matter to me whether the segment is stated or not.

I'm not criticizing unnecessarily, I'm asking for what they told they will do and they haven't.

Where is the DATE? I trade only on Equity and on a daily basis. It doesn't matter to me whether the segment is stated or not.

I'm not criticizing unnecessarily, I'm asking for what they told they will do and they haven't.
Where exactly do you want the date mentioned ? Can you post an example of what exactly you want. The mail mentions the date and time, right ? I see no need of mentioning it in the subject.

What the member Yusi was asking for was a technical matter referring to the internals of the mail, not easily visible to an average user. I guess you have some particular demand, which I think you should re-specify.

Even I had to mention my grievance twice to get an answer, and of course they did provide a solution to it.

one of the issue in zerodha is if one have internet problem or power interruption ,then have to call then to squreup or cancle etc.
and have to pay may be rs20/call.
if they consider about it will be better as interruption in internet or power is frequent in many parts of india

Where exactly do you want the date mentioned ? Can you post an example of what exactly you want. The mail mentions the date and time, right ? I see no need of mentioning it in the subject.

What the member Yusi was asking for was a technical matter referring to the internals of the mail, not easily visible to an average user. I guess you have some particular demand, which I think you should re-specify.

Even I had to mention my grievance twice to get an answer, and of course they did provide a solution to it.
I need the date mentioned in the subject, so that its easy for me to pick the contract I need for a particular day just by looking at my inbox. If not, I would have to open every mail to see for what date the contract was sent. The reason I need the date of contract on the subject is that, Zerodha has often missed sending the contract within 24 hrs of the trade and they have sent a day or two later specially the ones around expiry (which is understandable), so the date of mail is not the date of contract and thats misleading when doing a search of my emails.

Again I repeat, all I'm asking is what they promised. "DATE and SEGMENT in the SUBJECT"

I need the date mentioned in the subject, so that its easy for me to pick the contract I need for a particular day just by looking at my inbox. If not, I would have to open every mail to see for what date the contract was sent. The reason I need the date of contract on the subject is that, Zerodha has often missed sending the contract within 24 hrs of the trade and they have sent a day or two later specially the ones around expiry (which is understandable), so the date of mail is not the date of contract and thats misleading when doing a search of my emails.

Again I repeat, all I'm asking is what they promised. "DATE and SEGMENT in the SUBJECT"
I guess Zerodha should also ensure that the contract notes are sent at least on the same calendar day as the trades. Also, look at this particular grievance.