Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

NJ23

They did something with their servers over the last weekend. Nithin said so in a comment on their blog. This might be the result of that.

Zerodha

There was some order problem (PI) in the morning.
I tried to square off in 3 ways but could not succeed.

1.In normal procedure.

2.Using QUICK- ORDER.

3.Square off from ADMIN position.(Right click).

In such circumstances ,the minimum courtesy to be followed by ZERODHA is
to acknowledge it .

The other day I bought 50 options.I placed the SELL order but nothing has
happened.There was NO entry in order book.So I placed again another sell
order.This time both orders got executed.I tried to square off the trade but
ended up with a net position of -50.On that day ,I was lucky because market
was starting to fall down.But certainly this is not the case always because
today market moved in ONE direction.

So be careful with ORDERS.Acknowledge any problem.

In such circumstances ,2 remedies can be tried.

1.Call and place an order on Phone.

2.Use thier website ,trade.Zerodha.com
Shouldn't happen, can u inform the next time u spot it immediately. U can email [email protected]

Just opened an account with Zerodha today. After reading historical posts, I was quite skeptical as there seems to be so many issues. But hey, who doesn't want a discount?

It's time to give it a trial.

VJAY

Just opened an account with Zerodha today. After reading historical posts, I was quite skeptical as there seems to be so many issues. But hey, who doesn't want a discount?

It's time to give it a trial.
Don't afraid ..:) they are one of the best in discount broker in india :thumb:.....posts are only for feedback to develop :)

I found the solution in this thread itself...
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/89121-zerodha-part-3-a-767.html#post1035307

Now, there is no 85% hang and Nest loads peacefully! :clap:

Looks like Zerodha is pushing us towards to trade only with Pi. As am using Nest Trader because of live data feed to amibroker and works great! But, recently while logging it got struck on 85% regularly and crashes.

I found some solutions on their blog and tutorial video about this issue, done a fresh install and got resolved. But the next day the same thing happens. Also found this issue is there for long time and no action taken to rectify it. This seems a big bug and they didn't try to rectify, instead guiding unwanted solutions and it doesn't works!

I contacted the support team, even they couldn't resolve it with teamviewer!

I request zerodha to rectify this issue otherwise if you want to promote only Pi, then drop Nest Trader!

nirav_j

Dear Zerodha,

While I appreciate your efforts towards better technology for traders, Im really miffed with your approach towards providing basic trading tools.

trade.zerodha.com is down since morning. :mad:

Just cant login into the damn thing. :mad: it was acting up yesterday during closing, and today it just wont open up.

In my very humble opinion, you guys should get the basics right and then move towards snazzy technology.

I am glad that i dont have any open positions, but as a big broker, its shameful to have the primary website for trading down for the whole freaking day. terrible. :annoyed::mad:

Im glad Q was fortunately working and let me place a withdrawal to empty my A/c. :thumb:

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha,

While I appreciate your efforts towards better technology for traders, Im really miffed with your approach towards providing basic trading tools.

trade.zerodha.com is down since morning. :mad:

Just cant login into the damn thing. :mad: it was acting up yesterday during closing, and today it just wont open up.

In my very humble opinion, you guys should get the basics right and then move towards snazzy technology.

I am glad that i dont have any open positions, but as a big broker, its shameful to have the primary website for trading down for the whole freaking day. terrible. :annoyed::mad:

Im glad Q was fortunately working and let me place a withdrawal to empty my A/c. :thumb:
Nirav, the web based, a few people are facing issues, especially if the speeds are quite low. We are in the last bit of moving away from trade.zerodha.com to kite