ZERODHA become RICH now treat us like POOR

Who are other reliable and cheaper brokers - RKSV also similar in pricing to zerodha.
There are many. To name a few - sasonline, achivers, my value trade. charges 10 per trade and about 1000 per month (for unlimited trade in nse) even rksv is cheaper than zerodha, if you go for monthly plan. A trader easily takes 10 trades a day (5 buy + 5 sell) and zerodha charges will be 200 per day (approx 4000 per month). Moreover these days service of zerodha is very much on the lower side.

they have many issues, especially in their frontline software PI....I am moving out because of very poor services they are offering..The trading is treated as joke and all sort of problems like ticks not updating, orders not executing etc happen..really they have become very very unreliable..

hmp

I am fade up of PI. Every now & then it hangs with message not responding.I have to re login it at least for10 times. When contacted them they replied that it is due to my net connection & i am the only one who is complaining.But there is no problem with my other software's which are running fine.They have reinstalled it 2 times but still problem persists.

I am fade up of PI. Every now & then it hangs with message not responding.I have to re login it at least for10 times. When contacted them they replied that it is due to my net connection & i am the only one who is complaining.But there is no problem with my other software's which are running fine.They have reinstalled it 2 times but still problem persists.
Better to use KITE if you don't have any other options.

hmp

Yes Ankur ji.
I was thinking of the same option, but can i trade commodities with that?I think kite has limitations.Pl. correct me if i am wrong.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Yes Ankur ji.
I was thinking of the same option, but can i trade commodities with that?I think kite has limitations.Pl. correct me if i am wrong.
hi, kite is good and commodities can also be traded. pi has more features like placing order from charts etc., which kite doesn't have.

bpr

hi, kite is good and commodities can also be traded. pi has more features like placing order from charts etc., which kite doesn't have.
I get really irritated when somebody refers to PI for "trading from chart" feature.
It should not be called trading from chart. It is an insult to trading from chart feature functionality. Please go see NT and the other well known software to see what is trading from charts.

It is show piece that all that is. Just leave it alone.