Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

one suggestion if i may, is it possible to have a list of my posts, date wise, maybe under quick links or something ? cause its difficult to remember all thread where one makes post & then usually some answers get ignored... so if suppose someone replied in the thread where I had made a post, it comes up on top or something like that... thanks

The website is very very helpful to some one who is lacking interactions with like-minded-purpose people. It is true there is no end to learn. In the Capital Market environment (like any institution) is such a place where a person takes part with panick-striken man. He has been taught that this particular place is full of risk. Certain practices followed in the market are sounding wild to a new trader. He quickly finds himself cornered in vast mass of information, data and people. He feels shy to interact with any participants there. But in the Traderji Forum, the new trader finds a wide platform to learn any matter of his choice, in his leisure time and exchange his views with some experts. I am personally experiencing the above truth. And for this I congratulate the Co-ordinator of this website. My suggestions are :
(1) A concise guidance may be despatch to a new entrants by attaching a Word File with the confirmation of membership e-Mail, stating how to take part in discussions in a thread.
(2) What rules (in a nutshell) one is expected to follow.
(3) How to introduce oneself with other members.
Thanking you,
Basab19

Traderji

Super Moderator
one suggestion if i may, is it possible to have a list of my posts, date wise, maybe under quick links or something ? cause its difficult to remember all thread where one makes post & then usually some answers get ignored... so if suppose someone replied in the thread where I had made a post, it comes up on top or something like that... thanks
I don't think that is possible AFIK! You can however use the advanced search feature to find your posts/threads.

Traderji

Super Moderator
The website is very very helpful to some one who is lacking interactions with like-minded-purpose people. It is true there is no end to learn. In the Capital Market environment (like any institution) is such a place where a person takes part with panick-striken man. He has been taught that this particular place is full of risk. Certain practices followed in the market are sounding wild to a new trader. He quickly finds himself cornered in vast mass of information, data and people. He feels shy to interact with any participants there. But in the Traderji Forum, the new trader finds a wide platform to learn any matter of his choice, in his leisure time and exchange his views with some experts. I am personally experiencing the above truth. And for this I congratulate the Co-ordinator of this website. My suggestions are :
(1) A concise guidance may be despatch to a new entrants by attaching a Word File with the confirmation of membership e-Mail, stating how to take part in discussions in a thread.
(2) What rules (in a nutshell) one is expected to follow.
(3) How to introduce oneself with other members.
Thanking you,
Basab19
Most of the above info is available in the FAQ and welcome thread at the top of the forum.

Most of the above info is available in the FAQ and welcome thread at the top of the forum.
Yes it is but how many member actually care to go through all that? We all know that whenever we join or register on a site, we just click the checkbox without reading the rules. So it's my suggestion that this should be made mandatory for everyone before they can start posting.

Amogh.

Once you participate in a discussion, there is an option in our ControlPanel, to subscribe for that thread. Once subscribed, you can view the threads where any reply has been posted by others, by just going through your Subscriptions.
Link: http://www.traderji.com/subscription.php

If you want to see your posts alone in date wise, then as Traderji told, its there in Advanced Search. Type your name and check "Show as posts" and search. You will get them sorted date wise.

Praveen.

C

Czar

ok thanks so is adding views all my posts possible in user cp ? I can see the option when i click on any user or my own in a post...

ok thanks so is adding views all my posts possible in user cp ? I can see the option when i click on any user or my own in a post...
I didn't get you Czar. "Viewing all posts" is possible through two ways: first as you'd said through clicking on user id and choosing the appropriate option, second to use Advanced Search.

If you want to see the threads where you'd participated, it will be in "Subscribed threads".

Praveen.

Traderji,

Is there a way to ignore a particular thread, because some threads might have 50 posts and they show up in new posts.

i was wondering if there is any way to ignore day trading threads, even if they are created by moderator.

but if i try to ignore using the user
Sorry xyz is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

thank you
Srinivas

Status
Not open for further replies.