Your biggest trading problem is stoploss

mastermind007

hi friend mastermind
please post some images for NIFTY,AND LEADING SCRIPS LIKE SBIN & L&T.
COUPLE OF FUTURES CHARTS ARE WELCOME.
regards
ford
Attached pls see the document ...

Screenshots.doc

BTW, How do I attach images here?

Last edited:

Bewinner

Attached pls see the document ...
I developed this indicator 2 years ago and it is in use but Ive never ever seen a stop loss that trails
from left to right of screen for any scrip. While it is not impossible, it does ring an alarm bell about
authenticity of the data.
Quotation taken from your google docs? Could u plz see the chart of Optocircui...May be u can able to see the trend from left to right...

mastermind007

Could u plz see the chart of Optocircui...May be u can able to see the trend from left to right...
No, Its not even for OptoCircuit. See it here http://tinypic.com/r/2e3rgpj/6

See, trends are caused by human emotions those who have invested. For a trend to be continuously in one direction for long duration means that no one (or very insignificant) portion of traders booked profits (even after they are above average) and kept on holding for even greater profit. :thumb:

In this same afl, I had further experimented with starting with a higher % 7-8% away from price and once the entry price + cost of trade is cross( trade in profit), I'd start reducing gap using variation of y=mx+c (line equation). It worked but even that had never shown left-to-right trends.

I lost that code due to accidental overwrite but even that used to get hit somewhere ...

Last edited:

mastermind007

Actually I found one scrip for which I am able to show trail that runs almost left to right of screen with trailing s/l @ 5%. I have removed overlaps to show only the long position clearly. Scrip is TheByke. It is in hospitality industry. You can find the chart here.

http://tinypic.com/r/dc8w8w/6

Entry long on 19/7/2012 @ 158. Exit on 19/3/2013 @ 213

I actually had purchased and exited from this scrip before July 2012 with profit (which I felt was decent)

Last edited:

mastermind007

Last edited:

mastermind007