Yahoo Backfill Downloader

Dear JDM,

Your software has been of great help. I would like to know if the software can be tweaked where in it can pull upto 10 days of intraday data instead of the present limit of 5..

Regards,
kvrprasad

Dear JMD

Thanks for yahoo back fill

I had a little problam Yahoo back fill is not downloding data of scripts whose symboles contain "&" like J&KBANK.NS and M&M.NS

It is giving run time error 5 and Invalid Procedure cell or argument

Please help

Regards
Pramendra

Hi JMD,

Firstly I would like to thank you for providing such an useful tool as Yahoo Backfill Downloader.

I have a small problem with the charts it renders in Metastock 9.0. I converted the .txt files into MS format, but the charts doesn't show the Open, High and Low information. Now what I have done wrong? Can you help me solve that please?

Another problem is that, it's getting data only upto 10.30 am for 1 min charts.

Waiting for your earliest reply.

Once again thanks a ton for the software.

Chandan

U

uasish

Joy,
Frankly did not notice this thread earlier,gone thru each post,amazing to have people like you in the forum,actually you all are the back bone on which this forum thrives.

Asish

jdm

Joy,
Frankly did not notice this thread earlier,gone thru each post,amazing to have people like you in the forum,actually you all are the back bone on which this forum thrives.

Asish
lol.... asishda you must be joking. when i look at forum today i feel that i am just spamming out here. so no more waste of precious webspace. i close the thread here only.

thanks to all who encouraged me with their kind words.

cheers,
jdm.

Dear JMD

Thanks for yahoo back fill

I had a little problam Yahoo back fill is not downloding data of scripts whose symboles contain "&" like J&KBANK.NS and M&M.NS

It is giving run time error 5 and Invalid Procedure cell or argument

Please help

Regards
Pramendra

Laksh

I tried to open the archive after downloading. It is giving the message "The archive is either unknown format or edamaged". I tried to open the archive with WinRAR. Any help?

Laksh

Laksh

i ve now been able to extract the backfiller and registered the ocx components as instructed; yet its giving the error message "Run time error 429...Active X component cant create object..". can any1 help me out? hi anupsoni! how about helping me out? u had the same problem and solved it successfully.

Laksh