Nse Backfill, Bse Backfill, Bse Live, Yahoo Backfill Data Source.

This News Is

• Total voters
Is anybody doing any project on nse or bse realtime backfill data and realtime price upgrade to amibroker or metastock from nse of bse servers? if not that is a huge oppertunity in it. as people easily paid Rs. 6000-7000 for one time or Rs. 750/ month onwords for subscription for realtime data update from yahoo server to amibroker or metastock. Yet in that softwares there is no facility to backfill the past data, Means if you miss the period of like 1 hour in between or start some time after market or in between your net connection disconnects, you can not get that periods data afterwords.

I would like to tell you that i have methods to get the REAL TIME NSE BACKFILL, REAL TIME BSE BACKFILL, BSE REALTIME CURRENT, REAL TIME YAHOO BACKFILL data. if you incorporate this features to your software or develop new one with these features youre the first player of its kind who have these facilities in its software and this puts you ahead in the race. If you would like to develop and market the software i would like to share the data retrival methods for sharing basis.

I again would like to note down that this is a high volume, very high profit business.

Thanking You,

PIYUSH PATEL.

Yes Swagat,
but i would like to correct you in one point.......
that this software is only provide the backfill data of yahoo servers....but not from bse and nse servers.....which i'm going to provide.
again this is for some software developers, who need code to download data directly from bse and nse servers rather then unreliable yahoo servers.

Thanks for commanting,
PIYUSH PATEL

Yes Swagat,
but i would like to correct you in one point.......
that this software is only provide the backfill data of yahoo servers....but not from bse and nse servers.....which i'm going to provide.
again this is for some software developers, who need code to download data directly from bse and nse servers rather then unreliable yahoo servers.

Thanks for commanting,
PIYUSH PATEL
Is anybody doing any project on nse or bse realtime backfill data and realtime price upgrade to amibroker or metastock from nse of bse servers? if not that is a huge oppertunity in it. as people easily paid Rs. 6000-7000 for one time or Rs. 750/ month onwords for subscription for realtime data update from yahoo server to amibroker or metastock. Yet in that softwares there is no facility to backfill the past data, Means if you miss the period of like 1 hour in between or start some time after market or in between your net connection disconnects, you can not get that periods data afterwords.

I would like to tell you that i have methods to get the REAL TIME NSE BACKFILL, REAL TIME BSE BACKFILL, BSE REALTIME CURRENT, REAL TIME YAHOO BACKFILL data. if you incorporate this features to your software or develop new one with these features youre the first player of its kind who have these facilities in its software and this puts you ahead in the race. If you would like to develop and market the software i would like to share the data retrival methods for sharing basis.

I again would like to note down that this is a high volume, very high profit business.

Thanking You,

PIYUSH PATEL.

Can You Send Me Your E-mail Id & Cell No. so i can make deal with you.
My E-mail Id [email protected]

Thanks...........................

Yes i m using the software which can recover the previos data. First it will fill the gap or ur can say previous data then it will show me live quotes ( real time). I m using SpiderIris.

Regards
Shyaam

Mr. Piyush Patel,
Can you give me further details of the software , my requirements are real time quotes for metastock with backfill from a reliable data source.
Preferably a reasonable one time cost.

Email id : [email protected]
ps meet me on messenger