will novice able to do INTRADAY trade?

trillian

trader111, thanks for your valuable answer.

Is there any one strategy which i want to concentrate for day trade i.e intra day?

please let me know. Because here some members said like master any one strategy not to confuse with all. is it so?

Last edited:
Can't say about 'mastering' a strategy... but yes you need one to get some hang of the market... how it moves and how to keep away from your biased friends.

Going through this will help you find more answers: http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/7997-teach-man-fish-compilation.html

We have some trading journals running here... participate actively in one atleast.
1. http://www.traderji.com/equities/21903-going-60min-flow.html
2. http://www.traderji.com/equities/18953-nifty-futures-trading-910.html
3. http://www.traderji.com/equities/10035-stocks-keep-close-eye-111.html
4. http://www.traderji.com/equities/23025-go-fishing.html

This is a lot of work... so take your time... and keep asking whatever confuse you.

Last edited:

trillian

Thanks trader111,

Now i have gained some knowledge on what to do in daytrading after reading the threads mentioned above.

Now i am going to do paper trade for sometime, so please help me in the following aspect.

How i can choose stocks for daytrading?

Whether i want follow any strategy to choose the stock for intraday?

Please help me out.

Thanks.

trillian

Stocks differ in their movement each day. One which which moved nicely today in a 10% range may even get stuck in a congestion zone tomorrow.

Again, how to pick stocks before 10 am each day?

The answer should fit your strategy. How exactly do you plan to daytrade? Tell us here and actually there are quite a few good traders here who maybe able to help you.

BTW not expecting a documented strategy. Just the concept which you have in mind, but the concept needs to be clear.
hi trader111,

Moreover i can't get you.

I am asking you an strategy to choose the stocks for intraday using previous datas.

still i dont have any particular strategy in my mind for day trade.

so please help me in this aspect.

thank you.

trillian

Thanks trader111. Now I am working on so many strategies and finding which one suits for me that too in day trade once i get the strategy i will reply you here. I want toi test whether the strategy is working for a particular stock in intraday or not. So i asked you how to select shares for intraday?..

Any way Thanks for your explanation.

Still you find any method to choose stocks for intraday which works with any strategy :confused: you can help me out.

Moreover i am concentrating on this thread
http://www.traderji.com/equities/21903-going-60min-flow.html

Once again thanks trader111 for your kind reply.
What is this?

biyasc

hi friends,

First of all thanks for creating such an wonderful forum, bcos it helped novice i.e zero knowledge in trade who had acquired some knowledge.

I have some few questions to intra day trading professional to answer . I think it will be useful for persons like me.

1) will a novice person like me be able to make money in intra day without any previous knowledge in market? 2) what all the terms to be learned before entering the market to do intra day?
3) How to calculate SL,TARGET,BUYABOVE (any simple formula to calculate these terms with previous day data i.e price and volumes)
4)Any good book to learn INTRA DAY TRADE for beginners like me?
5) For intra day trade which will be useful software given by concern ltd or web based trading portal provided by them?
6) Which indicator is best for intra day trade?
7) Moreover how to pick stocks for intra day?

please guide me in these regards.
Thank you.
the answer is "NO." it will take time to learn & understand technical analysis/other strategy. after that it will take more time to execute your trades one after another & at the right time. after that it will take much more time to stick to your trading plan. but remember, nothing is impossible. you cant control the market, but you can control yourself. so try hard. i wish you best of luck.

biyasc

Capital Market (Dealers) Module questions paper please anybody help me
just read the model questions & answers printed on book & read the model test paper hosted on nse website. i have done this & i got 75% marks .:)

trillian

Started this thread to learn a Intraday strategy, but no one helped me regarding that. I talk this opportunity to welcome
Saint (The Guru),Musicjunkie,Sathyapinku,Columbus,vvvv,Vpsarthy, rkkarnani,Smarttrade,Czar,niftychance,prabhjeetrana.
(sorry if I missed any name) to make this thread useful for novice like me to excel in Day trade.

trader111 had asked me about the strategy which i will use for daytrade,

I am struggling in that part itself. So guys please help me out and make this thread interactive to help learning an good strategy for intra day and also especially method for selecting stocks for intra day.

Nt: Please forgive if my or any other novice traders question in this thread is silly to you and make thread going well.

Thanks,

Regards

V

vvvv

Started this thread to learn a Intraday strategy, but no one helped me regarding that. I talk this opportunity to welcome
Saint (The Guru),Musicjunkie,Sathyapinku,Columbus,vvvv,Vpsarthy, rkkarnani,Smarttrade,Czar,niftychance,prabhjeetrana.
(sorry if I missed any name) to make this thread useful for novice like me to excel in Day trade.

trader111 had asked me about the strategy which i will use for daytrade,

I am struggling in that part itself. So guys please help me out and make this thread interactive to help learning an good strategy for intra day and also especially method for selecting stocks for intra day.

Nt: Please forgive if my or any other novice traders question in this thread is silly to you and make thread going well.

Thanks,

Regards
go to saints threads & learn pivots & trends first..rest willfollow suit.