Will NIFTY hit 3600 again ????

Will nifty hit 3600 again in the short term ????

• Yes

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Cant Say

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

columbus

those who missed this fantastic rally will always ask 'will nifty hit 3600 again'.......& the bulls will ask ...'will nifty hit 5600 soon ?':lol:
Mod,
Please wide up the thread.

i feel tht we may see 3600 levels which shall be 50% retracement from the bottom of 2200 odd levels which shall be good as per fibonacci studies also upside seems capped up to 5300 odd levels there by we have a risk of 1400 point to reward of 300 points and i do not think it to be a good risk reward ratio also we may be trading at at a PE of abt 20-22 whch fundamentally also doent seems appealing in not so sure economy( so called sure economies may even command 26-28 PE as we have seen in jan 08).
pls consult your financial advisor before advocating to my views , stanadard caveat apply

columbus

let it run like it is going at least bringing some smile on peoples face but I feel its tough but not impossible touching 3600:thumb:
May be ,it is possible.Let it be on ,when BEAR market is
in full swing , but not when Bull market is ON.Targets
should be REALISTIC.

3600 only???

I think we will retest lows of 2200 again sometime in next 1 year. Just wait for central banks around the world to raise interest rates to curb the coming wave of hyper-inflation. Liquidity which is driving the stocks without fundamentals will dry up and we will see massive correction in the markets.

Inflation in India which is negative or under 0.5% since last few months is likely to shoot up to 8% in January. Just wait for RBI to increase interest rates in Q1-2010 and see the effect of that on high flyers of current rally like banks and real estate companies.

There is no reason for midcaps and smallcaps in our markets in India to quote at a PE multiple of over 25. Similarly some of the real estate companies like Parsvnath are quoted at PE ratio of over 50. This is a real estate company which has not completed and handed over to customers a single flat in last over 3 years. They have raised some money but it is not enough to pay up the pending loans, let alone completing the properties for which they have already taken money from customers. This is not the only company of its type facing cash crunch despite the roaring bull markets of last 6-7 months. The thing is that very few companies have been able to raise sufficient cash by way of QIPs and GDR issues in last 6 months.

Sooner or later, fundamentals are bound to catch up with the PE ratios. When the chickens come home to roost, things will get ugly once again.

3600 on Nifty or even 2200 for that matter is not a question of if but is a question of when.