Will NIFTY hit 3600 again ????

Will nifty hit 3600 again in the short term ????

• Yes

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Cant Say

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

findvikas

If you can count on the words of Elliot Wave, then not too far. US is in deep recession and all those who are thinking that they are recovering could be wrong. US may not come out of recession or on a road to recovery until 2010-2011, but Asian countries touching Indian Ocean should see a faster recovery than that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb7XftlaPGQ

Why not to try.....try two days low sell ... &.... Two days high buy nifty... Target 100 points each trade....backtest the results...work hard... Atleast 4 hours a day......try options..the only way to earn ...but...

Severe indian drought condition is a great concern.Secondly nor the indian government policy nor the obama policy looks much supportive to market condition.Even once nifty breached 4000 mark, after post election bounch.So i look forward, Nifty will touch a figure 3333.

Interesting question. My best guess is not for a long time. We're still at a stage where there are enough people asking this question. Once nobody is asking what the downside is - that's when we'll hit levels like 3600 or lower.
My caveat is this: the interest rate cycle will turn and when it turns - that will be a much truer test of market strength than anything we've seen to date. I suspect we will see a 12-14% correction in a week, as soon as tightening becomes apparent. This is a market running on excess liquidity. Yields one year from today will hit 2007 levels and once that happens, equities will be an awful place to be stuck in. I'm not a long-term bull, but I do intend to enjoy the bull-run while it lasts.

sudoku1

Interesting question. My best guess is not for a long time. We're still at a stage where there are enough people asking this question. Once nobody is asking what the downside is - that's when we'll hit levels like 3600 or lower.
My caveat is this: the interest rate cycle will turn and when it turns - that will be a much truer test of market strength than anything we've seen to date. I suspect we will see a 12-14% correction in a week, as soon as tightening becomes apparent. This is a market running on excess liquidity. Yields one year from today will hit 2007 levels and once that happens, equities will be an awful place to be stuck in. I'm not a long-term bull, but I do intend to enjoy the bull-run while it lasts.

those who missed this fantastic rally will always ask 'will nifty hit 3600 again'.......& the bulls will ask ...'will nifty hit 5600 soon ?':lol: