WIll down trend start now?

kuldeep49 said:
Have attached line charts of both SBI and Satyam. Can you point out the H&S you referred to? Thanks :)

Satyam H&S is clear , but SBI RH shoulder is still not seen

Remember though , the predictive power of these trends is not 100% foolproof

AGILENT

pkjha30

Czar said:
Et tu brutus...
lol....:D

Caeser was born on July 12th and so the month was named after him. He was killed by brutus on March 15th

Remember Augustus , the succesor, after whom month of August was named. He ended a century of Civil war and gave romans a reign of peace and perosperity-Pax Romana. I am born in August.:D-Pax-indiana.

Pankaj:)

C

Czar

lol dada I was actually waiting for your explanation, so now whats the story about february, since i was born might as well know :)

no wonder you try to analyse the civil war between the fii & us

jdm

Czar said:
no mate infact its time for extreme caution because if the pattern breaks, junglee july occurs...

infact I am least knowledgeble inn charts but it seems the market is in triangle pattern & breakout is around the corner... experts please comment
looks like a wedge in the intraday (30 Min).

but the way the market is rising is consoling. retraced 50%of the correction. looks like able to meet the next retracement level.

the price movement in the large cap is at per we see during any correction in a bull market. only black sheep is the meltdown in mid and small cap. have to keep a eye on the market breath.

Attachments

Czar said:
lol dada I was actually waiting for your explanation, so now whats the story about february, since i was born might as well know :)

What date in Feb , Czar ?
I'm also Feb born

AGILENT

karthikmarar

Agilent, Baron

Here is somehing about February.. ( from the net ofcourse)

"February was named after the Latin term Februltus, which means "a righting of wrongs," as in the Roman calendar February was a month where purification rituals were to take place."

" Augustus is alleged to have removed one day from February and added it to August, (renamed from Sextilis to honor himself), so that Julius Caesar's July would not contain more days)"

OOOhh.. PK has one day of yours ... :D

Karthik

pkjha30

Czar said:

Ahhh czar

You are not what you show us to be.

February was named after the Latin term Februltus, which means "a righting of wrongs," as in the Roman calendar February was a month where purification rituals were to take place.
......In Finnish, the month is called helmikuu, meaning "month of the pearl".

Augustus removed one day from February and added it to August, (renamed from Sextilis to honor himself), so that Julius Caesar's July would not contain more days.:D
lol...............:D

Pankaj:)

amitt29 said:
anyone from Mumbai,is the rain as bad or worse.I feel bad for Mumbaikars
Hi Amitt,
I am in Bombay at the moment ... today was bad but improved very fast towards evening. Nothing like last year though. MCX shut down, but NSE and BSE chugged along. Viva Mumbai.:D