Why people does not just Buy & Hold the good stocks ?

There's something I can't understand.

If the stock price tends to grow in medium time (1Year) and long time (3Years, 5Y), for example: VOO stock, GOOGL stock, NVDA stock

Why people Buy and sold , making Day Trade or Swing Trade
instead of just Buying and Hold ?

If I buy a good stock, the price will goes go up in some days, weeks or months. Why sell a good stock to have profit if I will need to buy the same stock soon later ?

If I use the Buy & Hold techniq and sell just 3 Years after buying , won't I have the same total profit ?

* of course I will use Stop Loss to sell I the price decreases more than I desire.

saniich68

because of :
Taking Advantage of News
Interest in short and Active Trading
the right approach depends on financial goals, risk tolerance, and the amount of time and effort someone is willing to dedicate to his investments. There's no one-size-fits-all strategy, so it's essential to choose the one that aligns best with personal circumstances.

There's something I can't understand.

If the stock price tends to grow in medium time (1Year) and long time (3Years, 5Y), for example: VOO stock, GOOGL stock, NVDA stock

Why people Buy and sold , making Day Trade or Swing Trade
instead of just Buying and Hold ?

If I buy a good stock, the price will goes go up in some days, weeks or months. Why sell a good stock to have profit if I will need to buy the same stock soon later ?

If I use the Buy & Hold techniq and sell just 3 Years after buying , won't I have the same total profit ?

* of course I will use Stop Loss to sell I the price decreases more than I desire.
no company remains "good" forever. buying good company at bad price means negative returns even in buy and hold scenario.