Why dont we get real time data, i tell you

D

darkstar

Religare or sharekhan or no one one can provide real time data. Not even reliance money whoe's coustemer is i am for ahead of these firm or any body .
You need matastock or other trading analysing tool what your poCket allows like i another recommendation is omnitrader , visual trader but best is metastock 10.1 pro with qc data center . These are analysing tool . Not real time data provider so now you listen carefully. subscribe with nse, bse otherwise you got 15 to 20 minute dealayed data for subscribtion nse fees is 20.75 $ and for bse 13.50 $ for month they connect you direct with bolt terminal so you get ahead of all brokrage house that they provide. In another way

metastock + qc data center cost 1 lakh + nse,bse sbscribtion 2500 rs + broadband connection at least 1000 rs + broker house subscribtion .
That 4 thing is needed for ahead.
Pls post reply
thanks

....... subscribe with nse, bse otherwise you got 15 to 20 minute dealayed data for subscribtion nse fees is 20.75 $ and for bse 13.50 $ for month they connect you direct with bolt terminal so you get ahead of all brokrage house that they provide. In another way

thanks
Can you tell more about susbcribing to this NSE and BSE data ?

its pathetic that we don't get real time data, in us all get real time data, and we believe to become super power. This is micro thing to correct b4 claiming such thing.

There are very few providers in India for real time charting services, most looks like over charged due to simple monopoly reason's of no easy alternatives and along side i am keep looking near to real time package for low cost or preferably for free, if any please let me know.

There are very few providers in India for real time charting services, most looks like over charged due to simple monopoly reason's of no easy alternatives and along side i am keep looking near to real time package for low cost or preferably for free, if any please let me know.
What is the price point which a data feed is "fairly priced" ?

Does anyone know of a free broker, please let me know.

Hello everyone
I was going through these posts since I'm interested in getting real time intraday data for NIfty and anything in NSE or BSE.

Has the situation changed or does it remain the same? I dont know how people could do day trading if they aren't getting any intraday LIVE data.

Any update would be really helpful
thanks
regards
Shreenath

What is the price point which a data feed is "fairly priced" ?

Does anyone know of a free broker, please let me know.

Hello everyone
I was going through these posts since I'm interested in getting real time intraday data for NIfty and anything in NSE or BSE.

Has the situation changed or does it remain the same? I dont know how people could do day trading if they aren't getting any intraday LIVE data.

Any update would be really helpful
thanks
regards
Shreenath
Intraday data is available, and has been available for many years now, but you have to pay a price for it. Free like everyone wants is not available.

In the meanwhile, if anyone knows of a free broker,

TIA