Who charges minimum broker charges

Well Elite Stock Mgt Ltd charges is minimum.
They charge as low as .003% brokerage in equity/commodity/currency and lot prices is 5 per lot.
How is that for brokerage.:clap:

Well doing some more transactions found that whatever actual profit you make in delivery, the net you get is almost one third of that. Today I made a profit of around Rs133 and out of that Sharekhan deducted around Rs92 as selling side brokerage+other charges. I got only Rs41 after doing all the hard work :(. Although I am new and doing small transactions, but looking at this, I think if I make huge transactions then major profit margin will be eaten away by the sharekhan only. For delivery they are not only taking away brokerage for buying, but also substantial amount in selling. And if your shares goes down, all risk will be yours as they will still make the fixed money.

Can anyone suggest the firm who is not charging Min delivery charges along with brokerage percentage and support for online trading.

Well Elite Stock Mgt Ltd charges is minimum.
They charge as low as .003% brokerage in equity/commodity/currency and lot prices is 5 per lot.
How is that for brokerage.:clap:
Hi Aditya

I am looking for a good and low charge brkrg house. Please let me know about your experience with Elite Stock Mgt Ltd. I am looking for commodity account also let me know if they ask for any minimum volume commitment for low brokerage.

thanks

well anand they work on advance brokerage plans, as u increase your advance brokerage you will deduce your brokerage, u dnt have to commit any such turnover.