Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Step Six: The Expert Trader

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

CreditViolet

Re: Which stage of trading r u at ?

but how credit violet?? my excel skills are nil? iam ready to improve it but please tell me the steps to use excel as a paper trading platform?
thank you
It doesnt have to be complicated, basic book-keeping can be done in excel without any programming.An e.g format attached, also makes sense to keep screenshot of the chart with entry, exit and the reasons the trade was taken.This is the only way to learn trading between along with some relevant theoretical research.

rohangawale

I think im at stage 2. Exactly same thing happens with me. Now learing tech analysis in deatil. But i always think tat this is the place where i have to be, though im very late entrant in mkt. I lost a huge amt of money, but surely will earn from the same place where i lost it i.e the great markettttttttttttttttttttt

praveen taneja

I think im at stage 2. Exactly same thing happens with me. Now learing tech analysis in deatil. But i always think tat this is the place where i have to be, though im very late entrant in mkt. I lost a huge amt of money, but surely will earn from the same place where i lost it i.e the great markettttttttttttttttttttt
all the great losers become great analyst in this mkt pls dont go on that track n try to earn hahahaahaha sorry if i hurt u my frnd:p

sudoku1

all the great losers become great analyst in this mkt pls dont go on that track n try to earn hahahaahaha sorry if i hurt u my frnd:p
v all live with the objective of being happy..... our lives r all different & yet the same......isn't it ?;)

krishna23

analysis->paralysis...one needs to analyze but overdoing it can lead to indecision...it is very important to keep things simple,easier said than done huh...

columbus

Fear,Greed and Anxiety should be absent in every trade!!!!

But the problem is they are interdependent ,if you control your greed then your fear will increase.