Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Step Six: The Expert Trader

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deb99891

Re: Which stage of trading r u at ?

From September To December 2007
WAS There Any One Who WERE Less Than A Level 5 Trader?
ESPECIALLY AFTER WATCHING DOW, HANGSENG, NIKKEI ETC AT MORNING?
SOME OF THEM WENT TO LEVEL 6 ALSO.
AS PER C.V SIR THOSE R NOW MAY BE AT LEVEL 7
SUPER COMPUTERS ARE TRADING ON BEHALF OF THEM?:cool:
just prevent :eek:shankar sharma from entering CNBC studio.
QUOTE]

IF ONE HAS HIS ACTS RIGHT...nothing can prevent anyone 2 trade profitably....shanker sharma alone cannot write the mkts.....he can just predict the mkts....but @ the end of day what the mkt will do....even he does not know....cause if he had known.....he would have bought a large stake in NSE & BSE.....& yes , currently rumours suggest that he is badly trapped in shorts[:D/B] by none other than the his collegue elephant RZ....;)

wow thats a good rumour
btw shankar sharma is a master trader.
regards

adorn

I am new trader. And depend on my broker Guiness securities limited. They send different calls via mail and sms to me. I am trade with their recomendation only. It gives me a very specific view. I think i'm in first stage, and doing my own predication in pen and paper. It is wise for new trader follow a guidence to actual trade. It help him to looses thier hard earn money.

U

uasish

adorn,

A warm Welcome to the Forum.All brokers send this,it is part of their Mkt-ing effort.

Asish

Prabhjeet

From September To December 2007
WAS There Any One Who WERE Less Than A Level 5 Trader?;)?
ESPECIALLY AFTER WATCHING DOW, HANGSENG, NIKKEI ETC AT MORNING?
SOME OF THEM WENT TO LEVEL 6 ALSO.
AS PER C.V SIR THOSE R NOW MAY BE AT LEVEL 7:)
SUPER COMPUTERS ARE TRADING ON BEHALF OF THEM?:cool:
just prevent :eek:shankar sharma from entering CNBC studio.
have any one seen the movie called "gafla"?
plzz see that this weekend.......
I dont know what positions does Shankar Sharma have in market but he seems hell bent to try and convince everybody that we are in a bear market.

Till JANUARY 08 whenever CNBC wanted an optimist during a correction in the market, they would simply turn to Shankar but rt. now he has not got even a single word in the favour of Bull Market . I wonder if RJ has caught him on the wrong foot

deb99891

I dont know what positions does Shankar Sharma have in market but he seems hell bent to try and convince everybody that we are in a bear market.

Till JANUARY 08 whenever CNBC wanted an optimist during a correction in the market, they would simply turn to Shankar but rt. now he has not got even a single word in the favour of Bull Market . I wonder if RJ has caught him on the wrong foot
is it?:confused:
just turn to MTV, BIDAAS TV, etc that time:D

regards

Last edited:

ARMHM

According to Shankar Sharma the subprime crisis was a pimple on the butt (26-9-2007, CNBC TV18). But the pimple is growing and growing fast.

ash.paul

I consider myself a rookie trader.Can some one actually suggest me where 2 papertrade in indian markets?? still now i have not founded out a good paper trading platform. khelostocks etc are rubbish.

C

CreditViolet

I consider myself a rookie trader.Can some one actually suggest me where 2 papertrade in indian markets?? still now i have not founded out a good paper trading platform. khelostocks etc are rubbish.
Use excel.