Which movie you watched recently?

Last movie i watched was 'Rockstar' .Its the best movie i have ever seen in my life so far :gunsmilie:
Iss film ko dekhne ke baad se to meri filme dekhne ki laalsa hi khatam ho gayi ha.Zindagi safal ho gyi meri to.Ab bas bollywood se mujhe hor kuch nhi chahiye:hug:
Saare kutte bille (Salman,shahrukh vagarah)fail ho gye ranbir ke saamne :cool::cool::cool:

SavantGarde

Woh sab toh theek..hai..pehley yeh batayein..Ki aapki Icecream business Antartica mein kaise chal rahi hai....:)

Last movie i watched was 'Rockstar' .Its the best movie i have ever seen in my life so far :gunsmilie:
Iss film ko dekhne ke baad se to meri filme dekhne ki laalsa hi khatam ho gayi ha.Zindagi safal ho gyi meri to.Ab bas bollywood se mujhe hor kuch nhi chahiye:hug:
Saare kutte bille (Salman,shahrukh vagarah)fail ho gye ranbir ke saamne :cool::cool::cool:

sunilrhs

Watched .... 'Margin Call'
Savant Sir...Me too watched the same movie, couple of day back, seems like i will too get the margin call after my debacle in 5400CE :lol::lol::lol:

anyways.. nice movie to watch but could not see the much talked about blood bath in entire movie...

I watched 'The Man From Earth' recently. Very interesting. Please be warned that its mostly dialog and the setting is only one single room and one day.