which is the ideal broker for forex in india

hi,

i started trading from last six months on demo account where i started making profits.
after that i made decision to open a live account with IFOREX.
after 10 days of trading i made 100 USD profit which i withdrawn.
its almost a month i didnt get my money back.
when i asked dem they said its coz of my bank is not international n all that stuff.
now they have stopped responding me.

so i was thinking of sharekhan as i spoke to his executive, he said if i withdaw from sharekhan they will give me a cheque if they cannot wire transfer.

ANY SUGGESTIONS

THNX FRIENDS

reachjj

hi,

i started trading from last six months on demo account where i started making profits.
when i asked dem they said its coz of my bank is not international n all that stuff.

so i was thinking of sharekhan as i spoke to his executive, he said if i withdaw from sharekhan they will give me a cheque if they cannot wire transfer.

ANY SUGGESTIONS

THNX FRIENDS
try forex4you, you can try their cent account also.....I didnt have any problem withdrawing my profits.....

Iforex reviews werent good, you shouldnt have gone to them...

I Trade with Iforex for over 2 years now and havent faced any issue. I have also withdrawn money with them.

Mehool

hi,

ANY SUGGESTIONS

THNX FRIENDS

@ajinkyafx:
Can't say more about iForex as you your self had a personal experience with them bro.. and experiences are the best teachers.you can check out xDirect India also , they're reliable guys and yes a variety of instruments. their trading platforms were pretty fine and am trading with them. and am enjoying it.

@Ajinkyafx: sorry to hear about that u had a bad experience on a live account. but you have to be careful as there are many fraudulent brokers out there. by the way, did you inquire with them about the losses? did you notify about your grievances? tehy should provide you with an answer!

as for an ideal forex broker... that has an indefinite answer. try out various brokers and maybe you will land up with the best ;) ok jokes apart friend, but you need to do a thorough research about the forex brokers.

and yes very important that you check out whether your broker offering same rates on demo and live! also its better to go with a STP broker as they have direct bridges with the banks. the ECN broker may have it via some one else (read:broker) but not directly. keep these things in mind. also, make sure the broker you chose have a renowned name internationally as well. all the best friend. let us know with whom you decided finally. and yes try writing your grievances and the losses occurred to you by the fraudulent practices of iforex.

@Shivam_007:

hello, can you tell me more about xDirect India, that you've mentioned about? Do they have operations in India???? or a firm with the name alone?

Friends,

I have a demat account with ICICI Direct and it was self operated with no RMs involved and i had no problems whatsoever. Now i am thinking of opening a currency trading account. After reading reviews of various houses that operate in India, I am feeling a bit jittery. Also, there were no reviews that i found about ICICI's currency trading platform, so i am not sure what to do. Please please help me with this.

Regards
Siva.