Ideal Option Strategy (IOS)

Does this Ideal Option Strategy (IOS) exists?

• Yes, it exists and I am using it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, its impossible.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May exists, but I don't know about it.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Highlights of IOS:
1. Either market goes up or down, it gives you handsome profit at the end of the day.
2. Can be carried forward up-to expiry.
3. Does not create loss even if you leave trading in between any time due to some emergency.
4. It must be intra-day strategy.Who saw tomorrow?
5. No dissipation of premium (overall loss) even if there is no movement in the market (time factor).
6. Can bear any crash or jump without any loss.
7. Can be applied to any kind of derivative market, not restricted to nifty or stock derivatives.
8. Takes least margins, least transaction cost.

Does it (IOS) exists?
Please share your opinions, regards.

Kindly explain in detail about the stratergy.
Yes, please do so or did you ask me?

If you did ask me, here my simple answer to your simple request:

IOS is leg in and out according to what market is doing at any times. IOS is on the level being able to make option strategy trading decision according to our knowledge we build up over years and know how to act and react to even wrong decisions token. IOS is a level and not some kind of ideal option strategy. Non such strategy does exist. Only: Know how to act and react according to what market is doing and know the risk you take and the MM you have as possibility to correct the trade. As simple as that. :)

Yes, please do so or did you ask me?

If you did ask me, here my simple answer to your simple request:

IOS is leg in and out according to what market is doing at any times. IOS is on the level being able to make option strategy trading decision according to our knowledge we build up over years and know how to act and react to even wrong decisions token. IOS is a level and not some kind of ideal option strategy. Non such strategy does exist. Only: Know how to act and react according to what market is doing and know the risk you take and the MM you have as possibility to correct the trade. As simple as that. :)
Wrong answer dear Somatung! it(IOS) exists.
"It if exist, what would be your next question?" YOU ASKED.
What is its name? my next question would be.
Dear Somatung, there two are type of people, who asks the question, a pupil or a teacher. And a question do not tells that the person asking is, a pupil or a teacher.

Spread trading also one of the best stratergy. The problem exits in choosing the right strike price, which one to buy and which one to sell. To find out we need to know the trend of the nifty or banknifty. If you know the tool kindly explain in detail.

Wrong answer dear Somatung! it(IOS) exists.
"It if exist, what would be your next question?" YOU ASKED.
What is its name? my next question would be.
Dear Somatung, there two are type of people, who asks the question, a pupil or a teacher. And a question do not tells that the person asking is, a pupil or a teacher.
Lol, you are a funny poster :lol:. You start threads with questions and please others to post on your questions or comments. After you got some posts in such of your threads, you always come up with a posts: I know the answer which is good to me and all of you are wrong by what you post. :confused:

Why do you even ask if you already know all the answers? :D:p

Good luck to your trading and let's see with what kind of questioning thread you come up next. :D:p

Take care / Dan :)

Lol, you are a funny poster :lol:. You start threads with questions and please others to post on your questions or comments. After you got some posts in such of your threads, you always come up with a posts: I know the answer which is good to me and all of you are wrong by what you post. :confused:

Why do you even ask if you already know all the answers? :D:p

Good luck to your trading and let's see with what kind of questioning thread you come up next. :D:p

Take care / Dan :)
I think you could not digest concept of IOS. By the way it was second thread I started but I think your ego was hurt and you responded harshly. It happens sometimes when you are confident that you know everything.
I started this thread to just collect some views about IOS that how many of us know about IOS OR believe in it.
And stop saying "Good luck for trading" its not gamble, its business, very serious business, dear Dan.:)

I think you could not digest concept of IOS. By the way it was second thread I started but I think your ego was hurt and you responded harshly. It happens sometimes when you are confident that you know everything.
I started this thread to just collect some views about IOS that how many of us know about IOS OR believe in it.
And stop saying "Good luck for trading" its not gamble, its business, very serious business, dear Dan.:)
An other boring post of yours. Any thing special or new you may have to post here on IOS trading which would help the members here to get an idea about what you want to tell? There is an other member here which post the same way like you against me under an other ID. I know what he post and I am clear about his paper trading which has good value.

Why don't you post such an all the time working ideal option strategy here instead insulting others?

I am very clear what is posted here in this forum from who and I know what has value and what is just a bla bla. You are so far bla bla, as you not have proved any thing here so far on your idea of IOS under this ID of yours.

Coming up with words like yours, but not prove it with any live example is just rubbish. Prove what you want to tell from your side, as you started the thread and not me. :p:p:p As I not started the thread, I am free to hunt you when ever I want. :p:p

Good luck to your trading and take care / Dan :p