Which discount broker is offering NRI trading in Derivatives now?

Hi Greg

Equity (Cash segment) Intraday is not allowed to NRIs.

You need to have NRO and PIS account with either of the banks. Regarding Demat, it has to be either opened with us or your PIS bank for settlement.

Thanks
If an NRI has an NRO account and only want to trade in FNO (both intraday and positional) he/she does not need PIS correct?

Hi Greg

Equity (Cash segment) Intraday is not allowed to NRIs.

You need to have NRO and PIS account with either of the banks. Regarding Demat, it has to be either opened with us or your PIS bank for settlement.

Thanks
So I need 2 separate account ..one NRE PIS account if I want to trade cash delivery and another account - non PIS NRO account for FNO trading?
can I open only NON PIS NRO account and trade in both equity delivery and FNO? (intraday and positional both)

So I need 2 separate account ..one NRE PIS account if I want to trade cash delivery and another account - non PIS NRO account for FNO trading?
can I open only NON PIS NRO account and trade in both equity delivery and FNO? (intraday and positional both)
Hi

Sorry for late reply. Not been online here for some time..

So if you do read this then :
I do have a NRE PIS account in which i have taken delivery of shares since early 2020.
And in this PIS account i only have equity shares as no intraday trading is allowed here.. You have to
take delivery and then selling is only possible after t+3 etc..
ALSO no F&O allowed in this.

I have a NRO account for FNO trading. In this NRO account i can trade FNO intraday and take positions also but no taking delivery of equity shares.

It seems complicated... And frankly speaking i am not happy with Finvasia..

If i am able to go back to india definitely i will try and close the demat account with them and try to open with Zerodha. (Or maybe Fyers)
Don't know about Fyers but Zerodha is good at least while doing trading using their app etc..

Hope this helps.
Greg