Which broker provides lowest brokerage in FnO? Any body having less than 4 paise ?

Re: Which broker provides lowest brokerage in FnO? Any body having less than 4 paise

Please check the answer to your various queries in blue above, first.

Let me tell you the basic difference between RKSV and Zerodha charges.
RKSV asks for an upfront payment of 1947 INR per month (no more brokerage) plus other statutory charges like service tax, STT etc. etc. And you can do unlimited equity and F&O, no extra brokerage will be charged but other charges will be applicable as per rules. The 1947 INR, you can say, is total brokerage per month but this amount is not inclusive of all other charges, which will be extra.

While Zerodha is not charging any monthly charges but charges 20 INR per trade (one leg only either buy or sell) and in one trade you can trade as much as you can, no limit. 1 lot, 10 lots, 1000 lots. 100 shares, 10000 shares, no limit but other statutory charges will be charged extra. One trade is either buy or sell and not both at a time. Buy and sell will be counted as two trades.

You must understand the other charges factor, the total of these other charges is not a small amount for future trading. For 1 lot nifty future while the brokerage will be 40 INR {20 (for buy) + 20 (for sell)}other charges will be about 130-140 which will be charged extra both by zerodha and by RKSV as well. It is not that RKSV will not charge these other charges extra.

However for options the other charges factor will be much smaller as compared to future trading. For example yesterday I sold a few lots of options in 3 trades, total value 95430 INR and paid 179 as other charges including 60 as brokerage, 77 as turnover charges and 17 each as STT and service tax)

While zerodha charges some higher turnover charges, the turnover charges of RKSV is on the lower side. The difference is perhaps 200 -250 INR per crore. You can check it from their websites.

The stamp charges with zerodha is 0.01% or 50 INR per contract note (of the total trades of the day) whichever is lower. That mean zerodha will charge maximum 50 INR as stamp charges. While RKSV charges a fix stamp duty (check their website), no maximum like zerodha.

For more details you can visit their websites and use their brokerage calculators. Even in traderji forum both have their threads, so you can get review or other information from these threads also.

I think, if you suppose to do more than 90-95 trades (buy/sell) per month (20 trading days on an average), then choose RKSV otherwise zerodha. Its your choice.

I hope I answered your queries, if any one remains, do post here and will try to answer.
OK. Please tell me that if with RKSV's account i buy & sell 1 lot of Nifty Futures- what extra charges i will be paying. and also i want to know whether the extra charges would increase accordingly to the number of lots we buy & sell. If so,can't RSKV do anything in this case?( i mean to reduce the extra charges).

So, i presume that whether it is RKSV or Zerodha , all these two can do is to cut their brokerage thus reducing the woes of the traders and nothing else. Yes?.

a1b1trader

Re: Which broker provides lowest brokerage in FnO? Any body having less than 4 paise

OK. Please tell me that if with RKSV's account i buy & sell 1 lot of Nifty Futures- what extra charges i will be paying. and also i want to know whether the extra charges would increase accordingly to the number of lots we buy & sell. If so,can't RSKV do anything in this case?( i mean to reduce the extra charges).

No extra brokerage to pay but the statutory charges like service tax, STT etc etc, you have to pay as per rules. Yes it will increase with the no. of lots. and RKSV cant do anything for this

So, i presume that whether it is RKSV or Zerodha , all these two can do is to cut their brokerage thus reducing the woes of the traders and nothing else. Yes?.

Right
See the answers above

its ZERODHA, no one can charge less then them:clapping:.. go to www.zerodha.com
Try their brokerage calculator. See the exact cost you have to pay for each trade;). The brokerage charge is fixed at Rs 20 or 1 paisa/10 paisa (cash intraday/delivery); whichever is lower. Charges in option segment is also rs 20. The charge which is not shown in brokerage calculator is the Stamp Duty(.01% or rs 50) & trade confirmation charge of rs 1/trade (this charge is optional if you only opt for mobile confirmation sms). Its flat charge & there is no hidden charge whatsoever. Its not like some company telling you for lower brokerage with hundreds of conditions or time stipulated charges. Some company tells you to do minimum amount of trading per day. Some will charge you on monthly basis for unlimited trades/stipulated no. of trades. Some will charge you on different segments you are using. If you are a wealthy trader/investor, you might get a negotiated brokerage structure. But in case of medium and small investor you have to bound by their charges. Same problem was with me earlier, having limited amount of money you have to struggle for the net margin after deduction of charges. Actually I got the idea of ZERODHA from a forum of traderjii:). I ask the member who posted it about the details. The customer service gave a prompt feedback regarding account opening.
But there is some limitations of Zerodha:confused:, The trading platform is good but not as good as other renowned brokers. They have only four or five office in whole India. You have to rely upon courier or postal services for any documentation requirements if you are not from their place. I am from west bengal but I haven't faced any problem regarding this (only the courier charge bothers me a lot:annoyed:). Now if you are going to trade by yourself then ZERODHA will certainly very beneficial for you. The company is not very old and may not be perfect in every aspect (except of their charge schedule) but the company is very promising and improvising at a rapid pace. The best company for medium and small investors(large also but you know large traders are capable of paying charges i.e they will not bother about it I think:lol::lol:).
Oops!! lost one point the trading & demat account opening charges is rs 400 in total (only at the time of opening) with AMC of rs 400 (the DP AMC).
OK good night
[email protected]

See the answers above
its ZERODHA, no one can charge less then them:clapping:.. go to www.zerodha.com
Try their brokerage calculator. See the exact cost you have to pay for each trade;). The brokerage charge is fixed at Rs 20 or 1 paisa/10 paisa (cash intraday/delivery); whichever is lower. Charges in option segment is also rs 20. The charge which is not shown in brokerage calculator is the Stamp Duty(.01% or rs 50) & trade confirmation charge of rs 1/trade (this charge is optional if you only opt for mobile confirmation sms). Its flat charge & there is no hidden charge whatsoever. Its not like some company telling you for lower brokerage with hundreds of conditions or time stipulated charges. Some company tells you to do minimum amount of trading per day. Some will charge you on monthly basis for unlimited trades/stipulated no. of trades. Some will charge you on different segments you are using. If you are a wealthy trader/investor, you might get a negotiated brokerage structure. But in case of medium and small investor you have to bound by their charges. Same problem was with me earlier, having limited amount of money you have to struggle for the net margin after deduction of charges. Actually I got the idea of ZERODHA from a forum of traderjii:). I ask the member who posted it about the details. The customer service gave a prompt feedback regarding account opening.
But there is some limitations of Zerodha:confused:, The trading platform is good but not as good as other renowned brokers. They have only four or five office in whole India. You have to rely upon courier or postal services for any documentation requirements if you are not from their place. I am from west bengal but I haven't faced any problem regarding this (only the courier charge bothers me a lot:annoyed:). Now if you are going to trade by yourself then ZERODHA will certainly very beneficial for you. The company is not very old and may not be perfect in every aspect (except of their charge schedule) but the company is very promising and improvising at a rapid pace. The best company for medium and small investors(large also but you know large traders are capable of paying charges i.e they will not bother about it I think:lol::lol:).
Oops!! lost one point the trading & demat account opening charges is rs 400 in total (only at the time of opening) with AMC of rs 400 (the DP AMC).
OK good night
[email protected]