Which are your favourite stocks for intra day trading?

Hi all,

I was reading this thread what i see here is a big potential and talent unlocking with you people. You all here track few stocks everyday...all the time. why don't you people form a team and pick 10 good stocks out of your bunch 1 each will do maybe 2. If there are 10 people here that means you have 10 to 20 stocks in your list. Everyday a single stock don't set a trend but someday that single can be your big ticket you are looking for. Every day who ever finds a good trend in his stock post here for intraday or short term postional. This way everyday you have a new oppertunity coming your way...Be honest if no trend or its confusing for that day simpley don't post cause confusion has to be cleared very important.

After all all the Good and big traders took profit home because they where good in some. But here that part can be fulfilled by so many good serious minded people around. I don't say 3 4 or 5 stocks but even 1 to 2 good stocks can make your day. I tried it couple of years back with my good friends it worked so this can work anywhere. Why this method can give you success..?? what i noticed in my past trading years every individual has a capabilty to understand a particular stock may be some chemstry don't know...but all have that capabilty for example: you have posted your favorite tracking stocks that proves it right..?? Some are good in reliance some are good in sbi some are in other. Just try it and if the result is good that's it.... no more worries in this huge market you know where you are walking cause you have others to help you. Only thing is Make a team and put a Team lead who will be responsbile for maintaing a sheet with all the members name who will pool in there particular stock veiw and will analysis whats goin on around any senior member you all can pick so that some knowledge pouring can be done to keep the team in one place.

Rest all fine.......:)

atulaw

Suzlon
Unitech
DLF
Tatamotors
Tatasteel

In the same order.. Although today was only my second day of trading, But these stocks, I like.

The one important reason people indulge in intraday trading is because they want to make some fast bucks without any hassels.For this simple reason the only stocks which will be the favourite for intraday trading are those with the highest capitalisation(turnover/no of shares traded),and volatality.For this one can choose from the top 20 traded for the previous day.

atulaw

Yes but some stocks you should always avoid, if you are a technical trader. Like Hindalco, JPAssociates, Rcom etc.