Where to invest

hi,
Today I came across a health insurance policy, a one time payment which wil insure you n your chota parivaar"s health nearly for 30 years with hosptalization benefits along with savings options linked to it. amount is around 50000. Details yet to be enlighted:confused:
I think its a good investment. Any other more good policies? pl. enlighten me.

INVESTORS

Pl look at Insurance, for Insurance purposes. ULIPs are a farce. Insurance company have their hidden charges and you signature on policy document, and comfortably eat into your unit balance.

Only people making money out of ULIPs are the insurance company and the insurance agent. It is called INSURANCE for a reason

If you are planning to 'invest', MFs or ETFs are a better bet.

My experience with ULIPs

Me: "why is my unit balance going down?"

Insurance representative: "that we have taken for monthly admin charges"

Me: "what is allocation charge for then?"

Ins. Rep: "that is for investing in Fund"

Me: "Why was this not mentioned to me? will this happen on monthly basis?"

Ins. Rep: "Sir, we have your signature on the document, yes it will be done monthly"

Me: "this is ridiculous, almost 20% of annualized premium makes for your charges."

Ins. Rep:" Sir, this is to cover your cost of insurance cover also, this is not just investment, it is INSURANCE also"

Me: "If i dont die at maturity, will units be given back?, if i lose 20% per year on charges what will be my ROI at maturity"

Ins. Rep: "ha ha, no sir! Yours is long term sir, at the end aapko mil jayega sir return! Moreove, we are charging the lowest among all insurance companies"

Such a farce! I would like to swear now, but mods will kick me... so here goes "DAMN ULIPs!"

I finisihed studies and going to move on a job. now i want to enter into share market. Because of my job i can't able to do intratrading, instead i thought to go for anyother? like investments,...... Can anybody guide me

What are the best ways to invest in market other than intratrading?
OR
What are the options suited for me?:thanx: