Where to do Research, Read Reports & Calculate sudden price movements - HELP

I have recently started intraday trading and sum things I am not able to figure out, I would really appreciate if anybody can try to sort it out for me:

1] Sum times (It happens almost daily!) there is No-major market movement and everything is quite stable and going well. Then suddenly there is an MAJOR BUYING/SELLING like of 30-40,000 Shares with an single loooong bar on the Graph towering high.. this way there is always an 30-to-90 Rs. Increase/decrease in price all of a sudden -- So is this plain speculation by gamblers ? How to calculate such an sudden buying/selling ?? (This happens on almost all major stocks)

2] How can I calculate myself an expected target price of an share with intraday or within 2day period ? What kind of charts and research is going to help me here?

3] What websites/reports will you suggest that can help in determining that in general an particular share will go up or down ?

4] CLSA 3days back there was an Tip in the market that RIL will touch 1550 and it had touch Exactly the same amount shooting 100Rs in one day. So I wonder what kind of calculation these people might have done for such an exact calculation? Any idea where to read all CLSA reports ??

All kind of suggestion are immensely welcomed..

(Any tips for Monday march 30 ? )

NOTE: The above all questions are related to intraday trading and YES I am a newbie, so request to use full forms and easy language.