What to do with these stocks?

U

uasish

3dsmaxed,

It is never loosing Hope my friend it is Timing.Indian Indices ,despite US recession will scale the earlier Highs,at least in the Long term charts it is Primarily Bullish,becoz of this on going intermediate down trend many good co's scrip are qouting at lower rates & there is still possibility of going down.As Kalyan has already searched & made his choices.
The moot question is can we see Everyday our investment value going down,do we have the CONVICTION of our choice,if we have plz go & Buy ,otherwise there is no harm in Buying in a slightly HIGHER price in Future where there is some change of Trend established.

Asish

hello traderji members,
I hold 100 shares of RNRL @ 133.55. Now the rate is 124, I want to exit now. What shall i do. Any suggestions pls...

hello white,
if u r an investor then it is better to wait for a rally before the sensex fall to 15000.if u r trading then it is better to sell off because now a days none of the reliance stocks performing good.especially REL,RNRL .

hi

can anyone tell me what to do with these shares

it shows me in loss as of today
actually for DLF 801 was the SL as it was proceeding exactly the way nifty did in a symmetric triangle ...the moment it broke down from that formation you should have opened shorts....Anyways its better to be caught at 800 than at 1200 as it will recover the moment the market recovers

Last edited:
sir i dint understand what u meant
not able to understand the technical jargon.
can u explain me in more detail where do i stand?

aslo ur attachments are corrupt
not opening with winrar

There is a big demand supply gap in the area of railway wagons.

There's only one player in the private space (appart from IRCON - a PSU) who can undertake complete turnkey solutions for rly projects. (The booty for rly projects is some 65k crores)

An Indian company is the global leader in the area of anti-collision devices.

Ok enough bakbak
An Indian company is the global leader in the area of anti-collision devices.
Kernex Microsystems

dlf went down more
wHAT DO U GUYS SUGGEST
SHOULD I BUY MORE OF dLF OR IT WILL GO DOWN FURTHER MORE?
WHEN IS IT EXPECTED TO GO BACK TO 800 PLUS LEVELS AGAIN?