What keeps you motivated to keep trading when some of your portfolios took a loss?

The thought of reaching the heights of success keeps me motivated even after gaining a loss. Everyone makes mistakes, learning through them is the only way one can enhance their skills and become a successful trader.

A trader must accept that losses are part of trading life. You can’t have profits all the time. There are no shortcuts in trading. It requires hard work. So learn where and how did you went wrong and keep going. Always remember it’s just part of it.

A trader must accept that losses are part of trading life. You can’t have profits all the time. There are no shortcuts in trading. It requires hard work. So learn where and how did you went wrong and keep going. Always remember it’s just part of it.
I guess you are right. Thanks for your words.
As I am a beginner, can you suggest me some good websites to learn about stock market?

I know that it is not easy to make profit all the time, so losses are expected to happen, so I try to motivate myself to accept the losses and try to find out what went wrong and then hopefully can do 180 reverse that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zigor Day Trading 8
R Commodities 0