What keeps you motivated to keep trading when some of your portfolios took a loss?

I have my restaurant running but with that I am a full time trader too as I have employed workers to run my business and this thing motivates me to keep things stable and as a small level entrepreneur, it is important for me to make good trades every time.

My inspiration is famous stock trader - Tasneem Mithaiwala. She was an art student so she didn't have any financial background and despite that, her discipline and focus on trading made her successful. So, if she can start from scratch and can earn so well, then why can't I and this thought motivates me to keep trading.

My inspiration is famous stock trader - Tasneem Mithaiwala. She was an art student so she didn't have any financial background and despite that, her discipline and focus on trading made her successful. So, if she can start from scratch and can earn so well, then why can't I and this thought motivates me to keep trading.

This is really a motivation, everyone is doing a bit to live at an extra edge daily. This is only be possible through careful investment and trading decisions.

Malone

In any case, no matter what always happens, you understand that you just need to control, and you understand how this will happen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zigor Day Trading 8
R Commodities 0