What All Can Go Wrong in a Trade?

MSN1979

I am no expert myself. The above sheet tells me that you need self control. You are too excited. Any good trader does not have word revenge trade in his life. Also maybe with time you will learn if you did not take exit on time it cannot be called a good trade. You are just fooling yourself or as I call living in denial that you shoudn't be trading.

newtrader101

Isn't that his prerogative? Only he sees the full picture. But I admit, the view from outside is also valuable.
My losses were also big, but now I'm trading on much smaller amounts.

MSN1979

just rethink about this for a minute your biggest lost in sheet is 6x bigger then your highest profit, this sheet is not for a month. Its from fy nov 17 till fy feb 18. That sheet is not healthy. A good sheet would have many small losses and some big profits which would be average 3x more then amount of losses. Also 0 revenge trades, 0 statement like It was a good trade but I..... You should stay away when you start making such excuses.

OneThatGotAway

@suri112000
atleast u is honest .. very few ppls have energy to speak truth and admit yes they lost ..

Markets are designed to suck every drop of blood out of you .they are shakuni mama

anyways all i can admive u restudy your loss and u yourself will know what as to be done for profits.
start again small and make a habit of

say u have R.s 80000 to start fresh hand over R.s 40k to parents / wife and play with half money...
that way if u lost 40k atlest half was enjoyed by your family :xD
Family comes first always remember that.

Select a broker that don;t charge u for call and trade ...
samco has 20 free call and trader per month .. and there are few other broker that have free call and trade too
now a days there are zero chnage true zero broker too google it or search in this forum

Good luck

You are true looser only the day u say i quit.....
and it;s some time smart to quit rather then entering lake full of crocodiles :xD lol

I am the sole enemy of my trading account.
I do everything which is necessary to keep my trading account negative.
The following ensures that.
1. Wrong or random entries.
2. Not adhering to stops.
3. Hoping for turnaround.
4. Greed.
5. Fear.
6. Jumping the system.
7. Over trading.
9. Jumping on the gun

I found trading as a hard thing as I do not know most of the times why I won a trade and same why I lost a trade. There is nothing perfect on the trading world and a single wrong decision can take you towards the devastating end. So, always ensure your security measures.

Performance anxiety is one big thing killing the gains. Especially when you have to prove to someone or someones.
I always try to find the best emotional composure to trade. That helps a lot when taking out the load of market pressure.