Way of treating-India Infoline

am now taking service of iifl whose brok.is 0.5and 0.05 in option 250/per lot which according me huge.so am going to shift for equity investsmart(swastika),my friend subbroker who just strted and giving me 0.25 and 0.025,60-70rs/per lot..in equty i will bargain again later after few months..for option i have joind Rk global and thinking to join later zerodha for multiple lots...pls give if any suggestions...

IIFL charges me .03% intraday and futures,which is ok...but 1 % of premium in options...which is toooo much...:annoyed:...I mostly trade with RKG.....
Dear Customer,

This has reference to your observations. In order to help us address the same, kindly provide us complete details (such as Login ID/contact number in connection with this issue . Please quote the same in your email. Upon receipt of the mail, our customer service team will be able to work on resolving the same.

Regards,

IIFL Customer Service

In a competitive scenario of today, where brokers like RKG and Zerodha are charging Zero brokerage (with some monthly commitment), and RKG is offering Rs 9 per lot in Option segment, with Zerodha one may get Rs 20 per trade (irrespective of number of lots), myself is being charged @ Rs 140 per lot in Options and 2 paisa / 100 Rs as brokearge (other charges extra) by IIFL. This is really pretty costlier. I am too planning to close my account with IIFL and I will switch to either RKG or Zerodha.
I have sent my final email of negotiations to IIFL RM, and I will wait for the response till Friday, 7th Jan 2011, and then I will proceed accordingly.
Dear Customer,

This has reference to your observations. In order to help us address the same, kindly provide us complete details (such as Login ID/contact number in connection with this issue . Please quote the same in your email. Upon receipt of the mail, our customer service team will be able to work on resolving the same.

Regards,

IIFL Customer Service

Get Zerodha ......... !!!!!

All I can tell you to switch to Zerodha.:clap:
1. :thumb:These guys are tech savy.
2. :thumb:You can trade on NSE's own platform. Which will give you faster access and execution.
3. :thumb:The rate is very low, Rs. 20 per order. Be it 1 (one) or 1,000,000 (million) lot.
4. :thumb:Their response is very warm personal on phone.
5. :thumb:The reply to any email query comes in less than five minitues.
6. :thumb:The money is with NSE, Zerodha is only earning brokarage. Your money is safe.
7. :confused:Instant fundtransfer from Axis, SBI and HDFC only.

Give a try and Cheers.

Their phone numbers are : 9900137774, 9900137775

Dear Customer,
This has reference to your observations. In order to help us address the same, kindly provide us complete details (such as Login ID in connection with this issue . Please quote the same in your email. Upon receipt of the mail, our customer service team will be able to work on resolving the same.

Regards,
IIFL Customer Service.

IIFL Customer Service

Thats why I said it depends from broker to broker. Also you can visit any branch of any broker and get a better rate some like Angel actually listen others like Sharekhan,Indiabulls, HDFC,ICICI ,Edelweiss may not.
The norm is to negotiate before you open a new account which in turn means by and large you need to open a new account to avail it.
Which is why some say smaller broker would welcome you with open arms.
Depends who is more desperate.
You need to have a good RM first then a good rapport with him. Believe me this you can come to know in one face to face meeting itself.
This has reference to your observations. In order to help us address the same, kindly provide us complete details (such as Login ID in connection with this issue . Please quote the same in your email. Upon receipt of the mail, our customer service team will be able to work on resolving the same

Thanks.....