WARNING Beware of Market Data Provider

pkgmtnl

Sumit ji, yours is Just an another act of frustration...!

Put in ur time and energies in exploring, gaining the knowledge available in abundance on this forum.....!

pkgmtnl ,yes i m frustrated with mdp as i have had enough.Thanks for pointing towards me the right direction :) Btw any reason behind your sympathy for mdp.I see you defending mdp as a lone warrior in this entire forum. if you want to rationally discuss you are welcome.

lasty66

pkgmtnl ,yes i m frustrated with mdp as i have had enough.Thanks for pointing towards me the right direction :) Btw any reason behind your sympathy for mdp.I see you defending mdp as a lone warrior in this entire forum. if you want to rationally discuss you are welcome.
Hi sumit... i have been using mdp data for quite sometime ...initially i had problems ...but now their service is good... their customer support is sometimes blunt.. for me whats important is 'data' :)... and i know where to get it..:thumb:

bunny

:lol: exactly.

PKG,

Can you forward my suggestion to MDP. That is to teach courtesy to their "phirangi" customer scare executives?

Just because they kiss and hug you does not mean they are that good to everyone. Atleast they were not to me.

Sometimes, instead of arguing and pouring your rhetorics of cuddles and kisses with MDP, you should just accept if they say anything against MDP because they can be correct.

pkgmtnl

Everybody here seems satisfied with data,
the only porblem they portray about behaviour of support
or so called arrogant behaviour....!

See the post of perfecttip, followed by post of SUMIT......
See the post of Sumit, how he started chat with MDP support

See third line he straight away
quote of Sumit

sumit 22:53:10
yes
Joyce 22:53:35
?
sumit 22:54:06
u guys have very arrogant supportn person

on gmail
Unquote.

SUMIT has only two posts on the forum both under this thread, with the join date Nov.2007.... Sunit has mentioned similar like perfecttip.........

As long as the MDP was providing free data, all members of MDP hate club were silent....

Regarding other things bunny,
I pay for data, so i take data.....
But few seems instead of Data seeker are looking for Hugs....!!!

Y should I intereact with support unless required.
there EXE is already in auto mode , i rarely require to interact on this issue....

tc

Last edited:
pkgmtnl you are awsome :thumb: btw what does me joining on november 2007 and did not post anything has to do with mdp behaving rudely to me and other ppl on this forum... had i known this fact earlier i would have joined the forum on some different month :cool:

lasty66

stoxtrend.com is offering their basic pack @ Rs.3000/- per year for NIFTY fut, BankNifty, CNXIT. Checkit out by taking a demo if you wish. Both Metastockand Amibroker is updated tick-by-tick
Chotemiyan.....stoxtrend.com rate is Rs.3120/- per month :)

only MDP gives u the best data at lowest prices !:thumb:

I thnik pkgmtnl is the first rescue person for MDP.

Whenever MDP is screwed by any member he is out there for its rescue.
MDP as a whole is not liked by many members of this forum. I am also one among them.The only faithful member to it pkgmtnl.