Want to Enter TATA POWER for Short Term.

Hello
Is it a good time to enter TATA POWER at current levels? i am willing to hold the position for no more than 2 months.
Since, i dont know technical analysis, i am looking forward to analysts.
Also, if you have any alternative stock please do feel free to share.

Thank You

Weekly trend is down and as you dont want to stay invested for more than 2 months I dont think you will get any profit by entering at these levels.

Rather I feel Hindalco can be bought here at these levels.

Weekly trend is down and as you dont want to stay invested for more than 2 months I dont think you will get any profit by entering at these levels.

Rather I feel Hindalco can be bought here at these levels.
Firstly, Thank You everyone for helping out.I have decided against TATA POWER

I was checking on HINDALCO. its one year high stands at 134 and it is trading currently at 110. I am looking atleast 10 rupee upside move.Considering, the one year high and current levels dont have much difference, should i go for it?

(what do investors think about TATA COMMUNICATIONS)
Awaiting for your valuable insights.

Thank You

Last edited:

Mr.G

I am long on HINDALCO since rs.88 on a fundamental basis. It is too late for a conservative buy. But if you want a little long term profit? Buy it for a whole lot of upside. (I usually do contrarian views don't criticize) It has a lot going for it and will go to higher highs.

Firstly, Thank You everyone for helping out.I have decided against TATA POWER

I was checking on HINDALCO. its one year high stands at 134 and it is trading currently at 110. I am looking atleast 10 rupee upside move.Considering, the one year high and current levels dont have much difference, should i go for it?

(what do investors think about TATA COMMUNICATIONS)
Awaiting for your valuable insights.

Thank You

Hindalco has corrected from 252 to 80.
38% retracement of this correction comes @ 148 which is our target.

It may touch 20 ema @ 105 before going up, So the buying should be near 105 if u get the chance.

If you calculate the return on your investment will be around 40% when you enter @ 105.

The target might get achieved in 2-3 months.

If you hold it for longer term the targets are 188 and then 233.

So the decision is upto you.

Thanks