Want become an Intraday Trader!!

Hi All,

I want to start intraday trading with a capital of 4 Lakhs. I have a very little knowledge on trading. I searched many websites for trading tips; all of them are projecting their past performance as 15-30% monthly. I am looking for a decent profit of 8-10% monthly. Is it possible get profits intraday, with the help of Trading TIPs? Can anybody advice me where to start, and suggest me some trustable trading tips provider.

Thanks-
Epslon

anuragmunjal

hi..
8-10 % per month...... do u know that on a 8% monthly return , Rs 1 lac invested today would become roughly 10000 crore in 20 yrs time whereas it would become roughly 4 lacs in a fixed deposit in the same time period.
I feel we should have reasonable expectations frm the stock market.
Warren Buffet, considered the greatest investor of all times has managed a 20% annual compounded return.

regards
Anurag

NOMINDTR

Hi All,

I want to start intraday trading with a capital of 4 Lakhs. I have a very little knowledge on trading. I searched many websites for trading tips; all of them are projecting their past performance as 15-30% monthly. I am looking for a decent profit of 8-10% monthly. Is it possible get profits intraday, with the help of Trading TIPs? Can anybody advice me where to start, and suggest me some trustable trading tips provider.

Thanks-
Epslon
It could be possible. It all depends how you manage your trades. Now, rate of return is not the question. You have a capital and no idea about how day trading works.

Hold your horses. Forget tips. Explore this forum for techanicals. Build one on your own. Put them in test. Start little by little. Then tell me what the return is.

Again I say, 8-10% monthly could be possible.

Happy Learning.

SwingKing

Hi All,

Thanks-
Epslon
8-10% could be achievable ... however you need to aim low initially ... and first n foremost try n build a system of your own ... a good system should give you the required confidence ... and confidence my friend is pivotal in stock markets ...

Good Luck

hi..
8-10 % per month...... do u know that on a 8% monthly return , Rs 1 lac invested today would become roughly 10000 crore in 20 yrs time whereas it would become roughly 4 lacs in a fixed deposit in the same time period.
I feel we should have reasonable expectations frm the stock market.
Warren Buffet, considered the greatest investor of all times has managed a 20% annual compounded return.

regards
Anurag
Fully agreed with you.

Hi All,

Thanks-
Epslon
Vijaya bank , UCO bank , ICICI bank , IFCI Ltd , Deep industries , Finolex cable , Indowind energy , FCS software , Reliance power , Hanung toys , Maytas infra , unitech , DLF , Ranbaxy , Cipla , Indraprashta medical , Subex , TCS , Educomp ,Mphasis , Wipro , Dish TV , GSPL , BPCL , WWIL , ACC cement and shiva cement watch out for all these stocks and strong buy recommendation for a period of 1 to 6 months....

Invest and get back to your routine rather than wasting time trading :clap:everyday...

The above mentioned stocks you wont get even after paying this is ram srinivasan ,,,, Watch for all the above stocks take my word and invest for good time like 3 to 8 months atleast next year these are the top performers and the hottest ones my analysis and also many traders recommending these stocks..

Cheers

RAM SRINIVASAN...

Finolex cable and indowind energy strong buy recommendation...

Gonna reach targets of RS ;;85 to RS :;90 witin a month's time..

Currently trading at rS: ; 59 or 60..

Go and fetch for next week..
Cheers,,

Ram Srinivasan...:clap:

If you can outperform the Index ( say NIFTY) you are way ahead of the game. I fully agree with anuragmunjal. Day trading is not easy, as you may think. First you figure out, what trading suits you - Fundemental analyst or Technical trader, Long term or short term etc. Take baby steps - trade small - never risk more than 1 % in any trade and never exceed portfolio heat greater than 10 %. Take responsibility for your trades and don't go based on tips and suggestions from friends and relatives. Importantly- don't loose your Hard earned money.

oilman5

returns r yearly
in my 5-8yr journey as baby in market,next 6yr........learning to walk in market, and at present further 8yr.......with trade experience on regular basis,.........i have seen sufficient socalled pro's to fail,forget.....amateurs.Yes i know some amateurs earn 40-50% return, some pro earn........50-200% return,but no callgivers to earn.......30 %.btw if u could give idea........to earn by call 25-30%.......bank/mf would have taken u as a profit expectency system,a cash flow generator.......and definitely industry/bank loan is not available at 15%.........as by taking that money, they themselves would generate........30% return. SO 2.5% return by call giver is a myth.SO understand the truth in market...........the paid report/tools/expectency........r marketing gimmick.Understand.......this fact very clearly no callgiver will sell call, if he could earn 30% return,.....they may marketing on others vested interest........to sell stocks, and get paid for that. Others r may not even qualify to pass CMT/CFA.
Pl understand the fact of business venture by some unemplyed youth/veteran ......by generating printing/mail messeages.
many a person in this forum has told ...........to all newcomer.......i am repeating as i spend a lot /+ talked with them.........who r atleast professional callgivers engaged in industry.........they themselves know a word ,called ACCURACY.
BUT r good call, which may show some biasness.......may click randomly.
this is my 2decade experience from market