want a Low brokerage broker@kolkata want to trade from home

soft_trader

I visited that office of rkg at sodepur. in fact there was no office. some guy from next shop
told me that they escaped(paliye geche) after closing down that office. i thank that is the effect of unreliable broker.
RKG bhalo broker. jar kotha bolchen paliye gache, se hoytoh chilo sub-broker. Business thik bhabe chalate pareni. Bondho kore diyeche. Chadni te oder HO te jaan. Na toh aarekta kaj korun, oder customer care e phone kore bolun je apnar address e form pathiye dite. Form ta fillup kore abar pathiye dilei hobe. :)

yusi

rkg guy will come tomorrow. Odin required?
When the RKG guy comes, can do you something... I wanted you check something on BSE but have not subscribed.

Tell him that you want to observe Odin for 3 to 4 days. He will install Odin and give you a trial username / password (they have these standard ones running where you cannot place orders, but all exchanges are available in the market watch).

I should do the straight thing and visit their Saklat Place office, but market timings and the visit timings conflict.

soft_trader

rkg guy will come tomorrow. Odin required?
i need simple charts also.
If you trade in equities then ODIN is not really required. If you take ODIN they will charge you 299/- per segment per month. Means if you take NSE cash & FNO then it will be around 600. I think you will get a small discount if you take 2 segments.

But if you take NSE NOW then it will be completely free.

Charts are horrible in both ODIN and NSE NOW. Though Nest plus charts in NOW is slightly better than ODIN.