want a Low brokerage broker@kolkata want to trade from home

can you please suggest broker with low brokerage at kolkata preferablly barrackpore, sodepur area. i want to trade from home as well as by phone

mastermind007

can you please suggest broker with low brokerage at kolkata preferablly barrackpore, sodepur area. i want to trade from home as well as by phone
Why not by Internet? Your options for lower brokerage will increase. Most will provide phone access for free anyway.

My father wants to open an account. He is not earning any more. so what will be income proof? zerodha site tells that is needed. also his sbi account does not have net banking and atm facility. so all transactions will be over cheque. Also many online broker dont approved sbi. example- kotak. thats why i want a local broker. If i open an account at axis or other private bank with net banking facility. how will i submit a 6 months statement which is needed in case of networth. that is where my confusion.

soft_trader

My father wants to open an account. He is not earning any more. so what will be income proof? zerodha site tells that is needed. also his sbi account does not have net banking and atm facility. so all transactions will be over cheque. Also many online broker dont approved sbi. example- kotak. thats why i want a local broker. If i open an account at axis or other private bank with net banking facility. how will i submit a 6 months statement which is needed in case of networth. that is where my confusion.
Hmm.... you are from Sodepur/barrackpore? I am pretty nearby.

I assume that your father will invest and not trade. You can open account with any discount broker but the problem will be that it will attract call and trade charges. Discount brokers are basically for online trades.

You can provide 6 months bank statement from any bank, that will be a sufficient income proof. There are several local brokers in your area, contact them. Such as Sharekhan, Mastertrust, Religare, etc. etc. there are indeed many. What will be your benefit is that you will not be charged for orders over the phone. :)

I don't know how much your volumes will be, but whatever it is, don't pay more than 0.01% intraday and 0.10% delivery brokerage. These are the base rates these times. If you find it difficult to negotiate with any local brokers for 1paisa/10paisa brokerage, you can PM me. I can provide you some contact details of brokers in khardah/titagarh area.

soft_trader

Mastertrust here at my hometown offered me 3 paisa intraday and rs. 15 per lot options. should i go there?
3paisa brokerage rate khub besi hoye jai. 1paisa brokerage er upor deoa uchit na. :) Local broker hisabe 15 taka option lot thik ache, kintu 3 paisa khubi beshi. Master trust e bole dekhun 1 paisa dite parbe kina.