VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Friends.....

Let us discuss about our new discount broker. I like the transparency of pricing by this broker. Lower turnover charges makes them unique among other discount brokers.

We don't have to worry about the total fixed monthly charges deducted at the beginning of the each month in other brokers. But this broker charging pay per order plan until you reach maximum fixed brokerage per month.

They are the first to introduce both pay per order and fixed monthly brokerage together in a single plan.

We may also expect in future some new brokers will copy their hybrid pricing model and offer lower price than them like other brokers did in past.

To me the only issue with this broker is they are not offering intraday leverage in currency segment and we have to run two different softwares for Equity and Commodity segments viz NOW and Odin.

If in future both of the above issues solved we will have a 100% best discount broker.

Qreous.
Curious to trade....

Still no official thread by VPS . They generated lot of interest among the Traderji members but now as they were unable to carry their thread here , nobody is talking about them. Hybrid plan from them was good but regarding their quality of service we have now no source to discuss.

soft_trader

I just spoken to Mr. Dinesh from VPS. He will come back soon to traderji. In the meanwhile in anyone wants any clarification or has any question regarding VPS, they will be live in their facebook page from tomorrow onwards.

They are planning to give ads on Traderji and after that they will come again to traderji very soon. :) :cheers:

Still no official thread by VPS . They generated lot of interest among the Traderji members but now as they were unable to carry their thread here , nobody is talking about them. Hybrid plan from them was good but regarding their quality of service we have now no source to discuss.
Hi traderite.

Softy
is our best source of Brokers Database.;)
He opened an account with VPS.:thumb:
He can able to share quality of service about 10 brokers from his Database.:clapping:

Qreous.

Hi Softy,

Which plan you have chosen?

Value or Smart or Platinum.

For my needs Value plan seems a good option.

If I choose Smart plan(NSE F&O and Currency) I have to generate 2000 to reach max cap. If in a month I trade only in currency my max cap would be 2000 in Smart plan instead of 800 in Value plan.

Even though I trade frequently in NSE F&O and Currency I have chosen Value plan.

Qreous.;)
Exits are more critical than Entries.

soft_trader

Hi Softy,

Which plan you have chosen?

Value or Smart or Platinum.

For my needs Value plan seems a good option.

If I choose Smart plan(NSE F&O and Currency) I have to generate 2000 to reach max cap. If in a month I trade only in currency my max cap would be 2000 in Smart plan instead of 800 in Value plan.

Even though I trade frequently in NSE F&O and Currency I have chosen Value plan.

Qreous.;)
Exits are more critical than Entries.
Same here. I have chosen the Value Plan. The reason being I will trade currency with VPS, so the value plan is the cheapest for currency. Also I will be doing some commodity trading occasionally, so the value plan has the lowest cap for commodity also.

For FNO Achiiever is there for me.

Hi Friends !

One more good news from VPS.;)
No more confusion about Stamp Duty charges.:clapping:
Previously they used stamp duty charges as per the State Level Stamp duty act.
That created a lot of confusion between traders.
I was worried about the higher Stamp duty charges in my state.
But now I am Happy.

They are the best low cost discount broker without hidden charges.
There are some brokers offering lower monthly charges than VPS.
But they are offering some hidden charges also along with the lower cost.

For heavy volume traders VPS is the best choice.
Because charges will not increase with the number of lots traded.

For those who are trading single lot frequently may choose other brokers offering lower fixed monthly brokerage with some hidden charges.
But you should utilize the full fixed monthly charges,,,, otherwise it is waste.

For Currency segment VPS is the best choice for both single lot ( trading frequently) and heavy volume traders.

I am still waiting for Three more good news from VPS in future.
1). All segments in a single platform.
2). Intraday leverage in currency segment.
3). Value plan inside Platinum Plan and Smart Plan.

Dear Sir,

As of now we will be charging Rs 200/cr as Stamp Duty for all NSE/BSE product.

If you see the contract notes that we have posted on our website, there also we have shown Stamp Duty charges as Rs 200/cr.

Currency being an over leveraged product as of now we are not offering any intraday leverage on currency.

Team VPS
Qreous.
Curious to trade...

Last edited:
Hi Friends !

One more good news from VPS.;)
No more confusion about Stamp Duty charges.:clapping:
Previously they used stamp duty charges as per the State Level Stamp duty act.
That created a lot of confusion between traders.
I was worried about the higher Stamp duty charges in my state.
But now I am Happy.

They are the best low cost discount broker without hidden charges.
There are some brokers offering lower monthly charges than VPS.
But they are offering some hidden charges also along with the lower cost.

For heavy volume traders VPS is the best choice.
Because charges will not increase with the number of lots traded.

For those who are trading single lot frequently may choose other brokers offering lower fixed monthly brokerage with some hidden charges.
But you should utilize the full fixed monthly charges,,,, otherwise it is waste.

For Currency segment VPS is the best choice for both single lot ( trading frequently) and heavy volume traders.

I am still waiting for Three more good news from VPS in future.
1). All segments in a single platform.
2). Intraday leverage in currency segment.
3). Value plan inside Platinum Plan and Smart Plan.

Qreous.
Curious to trade...
This is good info you have shared.

Thanks.

Same here. I have chosen the Value Plan. The reason being I will trade currency with VPS, so the value plan is the cheapest for currency. Also I will be doing some commodity trading occasionally, so the value plan has the lowest cap for commodity also.

For FNO Achiiever is there for me.
Did they give Traderji member free account opening offer to you ? I don't know that the offer is still available with them or not .

Status
Not open for further replies.